Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all Atlanta Ga area 4C owners! New owner here. 2015 LE. Where do you have your 4C serviced? Any recommendations for shops/dealers in the Atlanta area?
Thanks!
Peppydee

·
Registered
736 Posts
Depends on what you are trying to get done peppy. Most maintance I do myself. However not everyone is mechanically inclined or has the tools to do this type of work.
For ppf/ceramic I am sure everyone has an opinion.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I did my own maintenance when I first got it. I have a 4 post lift if you want to use it for a day to get the belly pan off and do an oil change. It is kind of a messy job. Base don the response above, I would maybe try Elite European in Jasper. They are pretty nice, have a clean facility, and don't cost too much.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies! Thanks B-T for the reference to Elite European in Jasper. I too have a two post lift (MaxJax portable two post lift. At 5’7” that works perfectly for me), and much of my own work (everything from rebuilding gearboxes and engine, timing belt services and suspension overhauls), but I’m 64 years old now and I’m starting to lose patience a lot sooner than when I was younger. It use to take me at least an hour before I started throwing tools around, now it only takes me a few minutes before I start the cursing and tool throwing :ROFLMAO:
My 2015 LE only has 10,700 miles, but it is well beyond the Alfa recommended 5 years before a timing belt ought to be replaced. I spoke to John Montgomery at Benson Alfa up in Greer SC, and he tells me their Alfa Tech is very competent and can take care of the timing belt service. More than likely I will take it to them since it appears a local Atlanta area tech may be asking too much🙄. Maybe I’ll convince myself that I should just suck it up and take care of the timing belt service myself😱
1623414770053.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts