Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I drove the car, I preferred the engine/exhaust noises 80% of the time. But for the other 20%, I wish the 4c had a better sound coming out of the speakers.

The video is in Portuguese, but the guys don't say much about the install anyway. I'm not a fan on how deep they went with sub and tweeters, but I found it interesting being the 1st audio transformation I've seen on a 4c.


Wondering if you guys hate it? Love it? Useless?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
I prefer the stealth approach to car audio, but they did some good work. I liked the part on the fuse box. It looks identical to what I did, other than the fuse itself. I was able to find the same fuses as Alfa uses in different amperages, so it all looks OEM. I'm still working on the sub enclosure, but it will all be hidden up in the dash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
It's from a friend of mine.

Adds weight and it's rather useless in my not so humble opinion, but if you guys want some kind of detailed info i can get it for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's from a friend of mine.

Adds weight and it's rather useless in my not so humble opinion, but if you guys want some kind of detailed info i can get it for you.
Portugal is small :) Is the group of few 4c owners over there close? I'm Portuguese, but living in London.

When I saw the install I felt would be too much for me too, but maybe just some better speakers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
Portugal is small :) Is the group of few 4c owners over there close? I'm Portuguese, but living in London.

When I saw the install I felt would be too much for me too, but maybe just some better speakers.
Not very close, but some of us know each other and go to events from Alfa Romeo Team, 48H by Lizitalia, etc.

Next 8th of December, maybe 3-4 4Cs will get together at Alfa Romeo's Team Christmas meeting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not very close, but some of us know each other and go to events from Alfa Romeo Team, 48H by Lizitalia, etc.

Next 8th of December, maybe 3-4 4Cs will get together at Alfa Romeo's Team Christmas meeting.
3/4 is still significant, any idea how many 4c in Portugal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 or 4 units, not 3/4 :)

Around 60 units, between Coupe and Spider (we have 1 Coupe Competizione 101/108 and 1 Spider Italia 035/108)
That's a lot. Totally surprised, I thought it would be much less than that. I presume no new ones are available? Here in the UK they're gone now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
That's a lot. Totally surprised, I thought it would be much less than that. I presume no new ones are available? Here in the UK they're gone now.
I believe FCA Portugal still has 1 or 2 Spiders available in stock, but that's it...finish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
I'm Portuguese and lived in London for 18 years before moving back last year. Took my 4C with me to Lisbon. Never met Zool but there was a 4C meet earlier this year in Estoril that I attended. Must have been around 10 4Cs there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm Portuguese and lived in London for 18 years before moving back last year. Took my 4C with me to Lisbon. Never met Zool but there was a 4C meet earlier this year in Estoril that I attended. Must have been around 10 4Cs there.
That's a log time in London. I've been here for 8yrs.

Happy to be back to Portugal? Did you move 4c registration to PT?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Yeah I'm very happy. Lisbon is excellent right now. And yeah, I actually was planning to come back, so bought a new LHD 4C in the UK, and then registered it in Lisbon when I moved so fully legal.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top