Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if any other aussies are attending? im taking the 4c out for a little trip and display :D

Reactions: Alf Alpha

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
wondering if any other aussies are attending? im taking the 4c out for a little trip and display :D

Depends on the weather and another eventuality, but I am thinking of riding down on my 1100 Sport on Sunday morning if it all works out. My elder son was just taken on by a city Landscape Architecture firm (his first full-time job in his chosen career) and Sunday may be the only day we have to celebrate before he starts.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on the weather and another eventuality, but I am thinking of riding down on my 1100 Sport on Sunday morning if it all works out. My elder son was just taken on by a city Landscape Architecture firm (his first full-time job in his chosen career) and Sunday may be the only day we have to celebrate before he starts.
set for sunny skies it appears!! get down it should be a big turnout seeing as the past 2-3 alfa club events have been cancelled due to covid

·
Registered
157 Posts
....thought i’d keep the post low profile on the local thread......but JUST had to share some sneak peaks of Piccola Bestia Furiosa AKA “Sydney Spider Speciale” !!

Yes, finally after 7 months of trials and tribulations....I’m about to take delivery of the little beast in a couple of days...
and I’ll be hitting the road down the Hume and will be at Auto Italia to have a good chinwag with our fellow Alfisti including some of the Sydney/NSW 4C forum clan.

Really looking to admire the bevy of Italian mastery in the flesh.

These pics are taken with the car still WIP...a couple of “special” bits and bobs are still to be fitted and hopefully the wrap on the bumper can be done before the weekend....regardless....she’ll be heading down to Canberra...

It may polarise the purist...but I’ll always maintain the rear and front had a soft’ design....and needed a bit of ‘mongrel’ to match its mischievousness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
....thought i’d keep the post low profile on the local thread......but JUST had to share some sneak peaks of Piccola Bestia Furiosa AKA “Sydney Spider Speciale” !!

Yes, finally after 7 months of trials and tribulations....I’m about to take delivery of the little beast in a couple of days...
and I’ll be hitting the road down the Hume and will be at Auto Italia to have a good chinwag with our fellow Alfisti including some of the Sydney/NSW 4C forum clan.

These pics are taken with the car still WIP...a couple of “special” bits and bobs are still to be fitted and hopefully the wrap on the bumper can be done before the weekend....regardless....she’ll be heading down to Canberra...

It may polarise the purist...but I’ll always maintain the rear and front had a soft’ design....and needed a bit of ‘mongrel’ to match its mischievousness!!

Looking forward very much to seeing her, Anthony. Hope to see you....don’t think it’ll actually be possible to miss you. Just excuse me for wearing hearts on both sleeves, one Guzzi, one Alfa.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

hope to see you on the drive down :D im leaving saturday however

·
Registered
409 Posts

These pics are taken with the car still WIP...a couple of “special” bits and bobs are still to be fitted and hopefully the wrap on the bumper can be done before the weekend....regardless....
she’ll be heading down to Canberra...

Wow Anthony that looks the goods mate. I like the centro Stile touch with the red inner heart line.Looking forward seeing you there.👌👍👍

·
Registered
296 Posts
Anth. That zender front spoiler was worth the wait. Looks crazy bad arse!!! Well done being the first in oz with this project.
Look forward to seeing the bestia in federal territory 😎👍

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

the black side reflectors tho ... so good

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow Anthony that looks the goods mate. I like the centro Stile touch with the red inner heart line.Looking forward seeing you there.
Cheers, Dario....looking forward to seeing (and hearing) your 4C and seeing you in the Capital on Sunday.

Just sent you back PM....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
from what ive seen between this forum and the aus alfa i think we have atleast 5 4c's that i know of appearing... anyone else willing to saddle up, could make a Saturday cruise out of it :p

·
Registered
409 Posts
from what ive seen between this forum and the aus alfa i think we have atleast 5 4c's that i know of appearing... anyone else willing to saddle up, could make a Saturday cruise out of it :p
Would of loved to drive down Saturday, looks like an early start Sunday morning.Its always a good run in the morning, lots of car candy on the way down.

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
Would of loved to drive down Saturday, looks like an early start Sunday morning.Its always a good run in the morning, lots of car candy on the way down.
Spare a thought for me, Dario. A change of weather (effing typical) means riding down in 5 degree morning temps. At least this time I’ll be better prepared. Still nut-freezing though. I was thinking about staying until Monday but morning temps then are -1 so am thinking not.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Spare a thought for me, Dario. A change of weather (effing typical) means riding down in 5 degree morning temps. At least this time I’ll be better prepared. Still nut-freezing though. I was thinking about staying until Monday but morning temps then are -1 so am thinking not.
Your Nuts Jim, your going to freeze mate. Take Rosie you can turn up the heat any time.🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
Your Nuts Jim, your going to freeze mate. Take Rosie you can turn up the heat any time.🤣🤣
Yeah, I was thinking of that but I reckon acknowledgement of 100 years of Moto Guzzi is important and Auto Italia is as good an event as any to fly the flag. The Alfasud is the highlighted model, this year being its 50th Anniversary, but I’m overdue for a belt change so don’t want to risk 600km on them. I’ll do the Sud thing at the NSW AROCA Concorso later on in the year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts