Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking a recommendation for the preferred, wired Auto-Vox backup camera and replacement mirror models. I have been unable to find the U.S. phone number for Auto-Vox, so also requesting that information. Forum posts advise the Fiat adapter is also correct for 4C. Any further info on recommended, wired backup camera and mirror from Auto-Vox or other manufacturer would be appreciated!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I installed Voxx Advent RVM740 rearview mirror monitor which replaced the stock review mirror. The mfg. is Audiovox. And I had a hell of a time trying to find a phone number.
After searching around a bit I found this Customer Service No.1-800-645-4994. They are out of Kentucky and were very helpful.
There is also a number for repair & warranty, but they were not much help for the info that I wanted, but here is that no. if you need it 1-800-323-4815.
There is plenty of info on this forum concerning backup cameras.
In the search box on this forum just enter "Easy Backup Camera / GPS" scroll down to post # 4. I tried to explain some of the problems that I had with my install and the results.
Audiovox makes a number of different models. I wanted a replacement, not one that clips over the stock mirror. In the end, I was very happy with what I got.
Hope this helps !

·
Registered
633 Posts
Try this one:

Auto Vox is China made - I got mine off eBay - I specified the Fiat adapter - no problem.

The ad says "* Note: Please make sure your original car bracket is same as our No.1 bracket (please contact with us if you need other models)"

The bracket "FIAT" is # 95 according to this post./

Search eBay "Mirror TFT"

You can buy the camera separately.
See my thread:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you kindly tell me if this image shows the OEM or equivalent adapter? I took the photo from a 4C with some sort of an aftermarket mirror/screen and backup camera. Just want to be sure this looks like the original set-up. If not, could you provide a photo of the original set-up? Thank you! FYI: "Auto-Vox" is, yes, a Chinese company that copied the name of an American company, "Audiovox" of the Voxx Electronics Company.
Automotive design Automotive exterior Carbon Auto part Motor vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts