Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT 2 - If you have not already sent @HeavyFoot your name, address, and email address in the ECU thread please PM him or I that info ASAP. Thanks!

EDIT - Same as the ECU Group Buy - This will Close on Sunday January, 16th, 2022. Get in now before it closes!

Wanted to get this rolling as I got a bit of a preview from @HeavyFoot who will be updating the ECU group buy thread with some great news shortly.

It appears suspension blocks (street or race) will be in play and the price if we get 10 units will be £170 / $233 (down from £250 / $343 without VAT normally).

Do we have 10 for this?

1) @John4C - Race
2) @lars - Race
3) @JTod - Race
4) @KarlB - Street
5) @HeavyFoot - Street
6) @Dmiek - Street
7) @Keiji Takahashi - TBD
8) @duane33 - Street
9) @TerenceS - Street
10) @Jomiddle63 - Street
11) @jmoss - Race
12) @ECTurboGSX - Street
13) @Scot_Douglas - TBD
14) @Gen2rt - Street
15) @SNIPER - TBD
16) @Alfa4fun - Street
17) @Arek1123 - Race
18) @997-2 - Street
19) @Dantes - Race
20) @Knievil - Street
21) @rorty - Street
22) @pio!pio! - Street
23) @The ice cream guy - Street
24) @Seeker84 - Street
25) @Simchanova - Street
26) @86GTV6 - Street
27) @alfredman22 - Street

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't have my car yet, but in anticipation I'll jump in too.
Street variant pls.
To be shipped together with ECU.
Thanks!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Has anyone ever regretted putting these on?

I might as well jump in...add me to the list please. I do need to research the street vs track. I'm pretty aggressive on the back roads and not sure which would be best 🧐

·
Registered
713 Posts
To be clear I'm in for the the race blocks.

Reactions: John4C

·
Registered
695 Posts
So, my car is darty, but I like it. It tramlines a bit but I just go with it. I'm not sure I really need blocks, but I'm jumping in anyway. Perhaps I don't know what I'm missing by not having them. Is there anyone that put these on without really thinking they need it, but loved the difference? If so, please speak up. And any input from members with installed blocks that want to speak to the street vs race would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
please add my name to the block list
I am honored you posted in my thread @duane33 - with 4 posts in 6.5 years, I feel important :LOL:

I'm joking - post more though. Tell us about the 993 and 981 Spyder - awesome cars. Your 4C looks great too, nice akra coupe... We don't bite (though @lars has been known to hulk smash so watch out for that ;) )

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
139 Posts
I’m in for the blocks.

I’m going to pass on the ECU because I have an EC P2 ECU on the way.

-Terence

Reactions: John4C

·
Registered
713 Posts
Don't want to muddy up this thread but those who are undecided about which blocks to buy may want to look at this discussion - keep in mind intermediates are no longer available:

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't want to muddy up this thread but those who are undecided about which blocks to buy may want to look at this discussion - keep in mind intermediates are no longer available:

I read that earlier today ironically. I am going race based on what I gleaned from that and a few other threads. Idk the blocks are an experiment for me. We’ll see.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I read that earlier today ironically. I am going race based on what I gleaned from that and a few other threads. Idk the blocks are an experiment for me. We’ll see.
Ben recommend ‘fast road’ for me, unless you are doing a lot of track days?

But our roads are different in England.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ben recommend ‘fast road’ for me, unless you are doing a lot of track days?

But our roads are different in England.
Isn’t “fast road” the intermediate one they stopped making?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts