Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, With some super keen new forum members down this way, I was thinking of planning a run to Bathurst via an interesting route. Maybe down to Bumaroo Campground again then back for lunch at Rydges at the Chase, a couple of laps of the circuit and some photographs. Might even have some time to look in on the motor museum. How does that sound? Route details to be given on the day.

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now your talking Jim.! You never disappoint us.
Yes, it’s been a while since we’ve had a chance to really blow out the cobwebs, Mark. Hope we can get a decent roll-up. I’ll ring Rydges in the next week or so to see what the bookings and table situation is like. I chose that day as it’s out of school hols by a week so maybe less cars on the road then. You blokes who went on last years cruise know it’s a fun run.

·
Registered
286 Posts
In diary - can I invite a cousin Maserati Gran Cabrio?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi Alfanut,

please put me down for 2 cars and 4 for lunch.

A V6 Supercharged F-Type will be joining us for the cruise (the same guy that enjoyed the Oberon run with us).

Cheers,

Alf.

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am definitely in. This was my favourite run last year and a bonus with mount panorama.
Thanks, Mark. If you all can post here letting me know you’re a definite I can get something booked for lunch. Taa muchly in anticipation.

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just see if I have this correct: Alf alpha (4), Knievil (2), Redracer (1), alfa1105 (1), Gilles27 (1), Alfanut (1). Anyone else from NSW interested in coming along on the drive? Please let me know as I’d like to get the lunch booking settled.

·
Registered
616 Posts
50/50 for me just depends on my return to sport.. may or may not have league :S

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fas74C? RedAlfa4C? Lextsy? 25trbo? Coffee76911? Any others? acp, are you back in the state yet? It’d be nice to crack the even dozen 4Cs on a run. Only 5 sets of traffic lights in 200km and 4 of those are before Kurrajong.

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can’t make it but have a great run guys.
Domestic duties with a new young’un in the house is never easy. Hope you can make another soon. For future reference, is any day more suitable for you, Chimera?

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sydney86, we saw you a couple of weeks ago. Any chance of another, more adventurous run?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jim we have another 4c coming to the party.
Do you recall Diego from the Concorso last year with the red launch edition. He is not a forum member but advised me when we have a run to let him know and he is a definite starter.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fas74C? RedAlfa4C? Lextsy? 25trbo? Coffee76911? Any others?
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the invite. It is a bit to early to commit due to work schedule. Definitely I would like to join in for the drive. The last time Maria went out of the garage was the 24th August last year for the drive to the Hunter with you and the group. Can I let you know on the week of the 20th July? It will be 2 of us if I go.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts