Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
2141 - 2160 of 2203 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Marinara from Napoli doesn’t have cheese on it, just tomato and garlic. Also you have anchovies there. A lot of places don’t put cheese on pizzas with seafood.
When I've had marinara in Naples it's always had cheese, it's my favourite, it seems further up north they have two types of pizza, red or white, red is just tomato sauce , white has the cheese. Maybe I'm wrong though.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
When I've had marinara in Naples it's always had cheese, it's my favourite, it seems further up north they have two types of pizza, red or white, red is just tomato sauce , white has the cheese. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Some places are authentic, others cater to tourists who want cheese on everything. Where I grew up in Abruzzo, the “white pizza” was topped with sliced potato, garlic and olive oil, no tomato or cheese!

·
Registered
2017 Coupe. Black w/red leather, dark fan wheels, carbon fiber roof, Akrapovic
219 Posts
Some places are authentic, others cater to tourists who want cheese on everything. Where I grew up in Abruzzo, the “white pizza” was topped with sliced potato, garlic and olive oil, no tomato or cheese!
That sounds delicious.

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Maybe the pizza I had in Naples was a napoli, I must have ordered the wrong one in Assisi. 😢

Sorry for the off topic pizza posts , maybe a mod could move them to a new pizza thread 🍕🍕 🤤 we all like Italian cars and pizza
Nah, gonna leave it here.
Not only am I lazy, but it proves that we’re not all lecherous old men when half of the posts on this are about food or footwear!!! :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nah, gonna leave it here.
Not only am I lazy, but it proves that we’re not all lecherous old men when half of the posts on this are about food or footwear!!! :p
👉🏻At this point I would propose an ecumenical maxim, urbi et orbi:
”Long live the pizza and long live the pussy”
Hand Arm Neck Human body Sleeve

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
2141 - 2160 of 2203 Posts