Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
2181 - 2200 of 2203 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ironically, or sadly, when my cars are covered for the winter, a week doesn't go by when my wife doesn't have some box of something resting on one of the cars. Except the vintage Fiat 500. Even to her, that is off limits!! Believe me, she has a way of "keeping it real" and reminding me that its a car, in storage, covered, and therefore a great shelf!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
I don't know why that goldmax quote was posted here, but I must admit, I threw up in my mouth a little when I read it. I do everything humanly possible to protect the paint. 🤓

When it comes to important things in life, I 100% agree. It's just a car. Losing my dad straightened out a lot of prioritizing for me in that regard.

Now. Back to the task at hand...

Hair Joint Sheath dress Smile Shoulder

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I don't know why that goldmax quote was posted here, but I must admit, I threw up in my mouth a little when I read it. I do everything humanly possible to protect the paint. 🤓

When it comes to important things in life, I 100% agree. It's just a car. Losing my dad straightened out a lot of prioritizing for me in that regard.

Now. Back to the task at hand...

View attachment 130246
Anyone with half a brain can see its not me who wrote that and is in fact borca‘s words, click it and you’ll see what he’s referring too. He got his quoting mixed up.

Sounds like you need something for that sick problem though -

Rectangle Plant Font Magenta Transparency

·
Registered
791 Posts
For priapism? Or….

Erection Teas

Do Erection Teas Really Work for Erectile Dysfunction?
While anecdotes dating back centuries vouch for the effects of erection teas in managing sexual dysfunction, modern science is a little slow to share the same enthusiasm.

·
Registered
184 Posts
No, they say that chamomile has a relaxing effect...on the slightly agitated souls of two of our friends 😎😉
(🇬🇧+🇺🇸)

·
Registered
791 Posts
No, they say that chamomile has a relaxing effect...on the slightly agitated souls of two of our friends 😎😉
(🇬🇧+🇺🇸)
I like all the ladies. 🇬🇧 or 🇺🇸 or 🇮🇹 or 🇯🇵 or……

I need some peppermint 🫖.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
2181 - 2200 of 2203 Posts