Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

281 - 300 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Jeez, are all hot British women in black named "Emma"? Is that, like, a law or something?
This'll date me, but I had a huge crush on Emma Peel (especially Diana Rigg) when I was a kid.

:):):)

Lol its more emma roid these days ... :confused: :giggle: I know

Actually I was into Purdey ;) She was amazing

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Jeez, are all hot British women in black named "Emma"? Is that, like, a law or something?
This'll date me, but I had a huge crush on Emma Peel (especially Diana Rigg) when I was a kid.

:):):)
The Avengers...It’s been shown recently here on early morning free to air TV. Still has the look to my eyes but the show hasn’t aged well.

·
Super Moderator
7,045 Posts
Should have been shown the old trick to lock the sash. It would have helped if her helmet fitted properly too or was it just her head wobbling about? At least she seemed to enjoy it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Something a little different, a video, still good fun though -

Does she need a proper race harness? :unsure:
So fun to watch. The poor girl got thrown around even when driven in the wet. Normally it’s a no-no when driving at the track with a water bottle in the car. But in this case, the water bottle is more stable than her 😆

The 2nd thing my wife complained when sitting in the 4C was “where’s the grab handle?”

·
Registered
102 Posts
So fun to watch. The poor girl got thrown around even when driven in the wet. Normally it’s a no-no when driving at the track with a water bottle in the car. But in this case, the water bottle is more stable than her 😆

The 2nd thing my wife complained when sitting in the 4C was “where’s the grab handle?”
I'm jealous you've managed to get your wife in it! I'm yet to achieve that.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Actually it is not a "grab handle" it is a "J/Christ Handle" :)
Years ago, I took out my 944 with my cousin as passenger. Pushing it through some "S"s I sam him violently shaking his right arm. I asked him what he was doing, looking for a grab handle? He retorted "NO, with you it's a fkg J/C handle because I'm screaming J!C! HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE!" hahaaaaa.

281 - 300 of 332 Posts