Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1581 - 1600 of 1614 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
She scraped the nose like I did :(

View attachment 121334
I know the story behind this one, she and I (and her husband) are friends on the book of faces.

”I had to say goodbye to the best car (love of my life) I ever had. It was difficult choice to make, there was tears 😭. #alfaromeo4c #loveofmylife #sayinggoodbye”

I’m also happy to report that it’s going to a very good home with an enthusiastic new owner.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know the story behind this one, she and I (and her husband) are friends on the book of faces.

I’m also happy to report that it’s going to a very good home with an enthusiastic new owner.
It's great knowing that a car you sold went to someone who's really got to enjoy and take care of as you did. I see an '04 Vanden Plas I sold a decade ago still being driven and enjoyed.

I also saw an Evora I traded in with its new owner at a car show. He should've contacted me after he bought it. He did a bunch of services I just did a couple months prior. Could've saved him 1K if he sought me out.

·
Registered
844 Posts
It's great knowing that a car you sold went to someone who's really got to enjoy and take care of as you did. I see an '04 Vanden Plas I sold a decade ago still being driven and enjoyed.

I also saw an Evora I traded in with its new owner at a car show. He should've contacted me after he bought it. He did a bunch of services I just did a couple months prior. Could've saved him 1K if he sought me out.
Yeah, not like this...
My Dbilas turbocharged Speedster when i sold it.....
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
473 Posts
She looks jealous.
The car looks better in white.

Reactions: lars
1581 - 1600 of 1614 Posts