Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in this Forum since 2016, even without a car, just learning potential problems and future upgrades that could be done in this wonderful machine.
On January 2021 things went well when I finally find and bought my car

2018 rosso competizione
euro spec coupe

I gotta thanks to this forum for your help and inspiration.

Fernando

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have been in this Forum since 2016, even without a car, just learning potential problems and future upgrades that could be done in this wonderful machine.

2018 rosso competizione
euro spec coupe

Fernando

View attachment 124178
Welcome aboard the owners club

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
139 Posts
Congratulations! I am sure you will enjoy the car!
Share your experiences with us. As you know, it’s a great community!

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Congratulations!

She looks beautiful. Probably even more rare there than here.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
My social security number is in the dark web. I know because I have been used in a scam. Guess what…you are too. My license plate is the least of my worries.

·
Super Moderator
10,764 Posts

2018 rosso competizione
euro spec coupe

Fernando

View attachment 124178
Woohoo! A lovely car. Congratulations. Nice wheels too. Llagos? Wishing you a happy ownership experience….Wait, what? @GIG5 are you saying he bought yours but yours is still in your garage not for sale? This has to be someones’ nightmare if you can confirm.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chile? Would be pretty cool in those mountains. Take that bad boy to the Andes
Yeah, I lived pretty close to sky centers, we have a lot of mountains with nice tarmac
Im glad to install AW race blocks, Rudi Gale shims and rear bushes.... car is safe and fun to drive even with pirellis.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

2018 rosso competizione
euro spec coupe

Fernando

View attachment 124178
Car looks Gorgeous! Comgratulations!!
However :unsure: your wheels are all wrong!
Please send them, delivered to lpspeedster in toronto and provide your bank accounts, set of clean fingerprints and eye scan file.
Furthermore you should install the appropriate strong STEEL wheels :p

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

actually those don't look half bad :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,601 Posts

2018 rosso competizione
euro spec coupe

Fernando

View attachment 124178
Glad that you finally found your car...looks like a nice one too. . We expect more photos of your adventures and stories ;-) Wow....a member for 5 years before getting their own 4C. That has to be a record. The wait was worth it though....it is a terrific sports car.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Have any of you Googled your license plate? Whenever I take my car to Cars and Coffee and people post photos of it, then it shows up on search... Same with Facebook...

Back when I had an X1/9 there was this discussion on the topic:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad that you finally found your car...looks like a nice one too. . We expect more photos of your adventures and stories ;-) Wow....a member for 5 years before getting their own 4C. That has to be a record. The wait was worth it though....it is a terrific sports car.
Local Alfa dealer didn´t import the car, even with 40 people list.
Then Alfa cease production..... For a moment I was thinking a private import from europe but suddendly one of the 3 cars in Chile, went for sell.
In the middle of this weird covid times, I bought it. 1200kms, almost new.

Immediately I started to upgrade, AW race blocks, rudi shims, rear bushings and alignment were great value for joy.
AW race ECU is crazy fast, but need some work, so im back to stock ECU

Last month I went to local tracks to feel and learn how to drive this car.

Car was more than I expected
"the last gift from Sergio Marchionne to Alfistas"

Cheers

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Congrats @delta500hp - you can't be accused of rushing into this "new" car thing.
That looks like a great find, with low kilometres, that has been well looked after and now you have started down the modding slope. At least you will have done plenty of research in your time on the forums, so you will be making changes that work well.
Have fun getting to know your 4C.
Cheers,
Alf.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,183 Posts
Beautiful 4C and welcome to the ownership club! And those wheels! :love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
51 Posts
She's a beauty - love the wheels. What size tires and rims are they? Really look great. Welcome to the club! You'll come up with any excuse just to drive her. Funniest thing that I heard a reviewer say was, "this is the only car that I ever wanted to hug". LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts