1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Sweet ride @Lextsy. They are a lovely GT hatch. I took my family up to Wollombi this afternoon in mine. Overtaking was effortless and cruising relaxed with that lovely exhaust note keeping us company. The Ragazzon H2 helps. Hint, hint.😁👍

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
This is exactly what im after... Any chance it sounds anything like the 4c with Race?
Ha! A little more subtle than that. On an AlfaClub drive several months ago I was chased, er followed by a member in his 159 Sportwagon who said it sounded lovely from behind. Not obnoxious, just a lovely sporty note. It also comes with an EC certificate so you won’t be pinged by the noise Nazis. Here’s a photo of the rear view and my old plates.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bought sight unseen from cars24.com so im hoping its ok :) i think ill have to do timing belt + water pump but the car was a good price for 23k delivered (2015 with 75k kms)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Mine has all the mid-pipe resonators in place. I thought the tail pipe muffler delete option would be too noisy for passengers in the back, especially as mine is used as family transport. As it is the H2 option has just the right amount of sportiness so as not to irritate the people sitting in the back.
Any thoughts on the Ragazzon H2 silencer exhaust vs non silence exhaust + mid pipe with silencer?
It

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car arrived. 2 small dents taken out thanks to a chance encounter with a painless dent removal guy and a polish and ceramic coat applied.

Front and Rear discs and pads on order with a ragazzon Center pipe (no silencer) and h2 with silencer quote on the way from alfisti. Will be done alongside timing belt, water pump and engine mounts.
Anything I’m missing?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Car arrived. 2 small dents taken out thanks to a chance encounter with a painless dent removal guy and a polish and ceramic coat applied.

Front and Rear discs and pads on order with a ragazzon Center pipe (no silencer) and h2 with silencer quote on the way from alfisti. Will be done alongside timing belt, water pump and engine mounts.
Anything I’m missing?
I know we’ve talked, but you’re right, ditch those yellow plates…..A set of basic Bilstein B8 dampers might be the ticket. It’s a little underdamped.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plates will be happening soon, i missed that out.
Dampers.. should i be getting the B6? as i am not lowering the car?
The "B6 Sport" version is intended for cars without lowering (or with a lowering up to 30 mm).
The "B8 Sprint" version has a shortened piston rod and is intended for cars with a lowering of 30-50 mm.

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Plates will be happening soon, i missed that out.
Dampers.. should i be getting the B6? as i am not lowering the car?
The "B6 Sport" version is intended for cars without lowering (or with a lowering up to 30 mm).
The "B8 Sprint" version has a shortened piston rod and is intended for cars with a lowering of 30-50 mm.
Yes, it’s been a few years. B6s are the ones I had on my Multiair.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts