Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to clear codes and read codes pretty much.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If you go for a dongle, take the Bluetooth. I choose a WiFi version, but it prevents your phone making a connection to mobile data as it thinks it is connected via WiFi.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,185 Posts
Car Scanner Pro for Android at the Play Store. Connects with a cheap OBD 2 BlueTooth dongle from Amazon. Just make sure the Dongle is ELM standard (latest). I also have a stand alone scanner ($200) with dedicated firmware for ALFA but the app seems to do at least as much. It also has some performance measurements such as 0-60, etc. and they can be custom designed to what ever you want to measure.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Reactions: Rlbarca

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Reactions: Rlbarca and 4Canada

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,185 Posts
I have the same one but find the Android app I mentioned above does all it can do and more...also no additional equiipment other than the small OBD Blue Tooth reader and of course your Android cell phone. That being said....the Foxwell works fine also but more money and the space for storage needed in our limited storage options 4C.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,007 Posts
Car Scanner Pro for Android at the Play Store. Connects with a cheap OBD 2 BlueTooth dongle from Amazon. Just make sure the Dongle is ELM standard (latest). I also have a stand alone scanner ($200) with dedicated firmware for ALFA but the app seems to do at least as much. It also has some performance measurements such as 0-60, etc. and they can be custom designed to what ever you want to measure.
I couldn't find one called "Car Scanner Pro" When I searched on the Play Store, I found a bunch of apps. Too many to choose from!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I couldn't find one called "Car Scanner Pro" When I searched on the Play Store, I found a bunch of apps. Too many to choose from!
Same here couldnt find it

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
So i paid 99 cents for a bluetooth dongle and phone app from a new company called FIXD. im gonna use it later this week when it comes in and let you guys know if it works. If it does they sell for 60 bucks on different sites but go to instagram and get the promo for 99 cents ...they probably need users so they are giving them away.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
389 Posts
Anyone use multiecu scan with 4cs and stelvios? I'd like to just get one setup...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts