Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Since we dont have a spotting thread, I am starting one.

I've been seeing this Alfa rosso 4c time to time around dundas and st.patricks. Sometimes parked by st. patricks by OCAD.

Anyone here?

·
Super Moderator
13,306 Posts
I'm a Canadian and I support this cause.
Meh. Debatable. You're from Toronto, which is kind of an entity unto itself. Torontonians have as much use for the rest of the country as we do for you.
If the GTA were to separate from the rest of the nation, it would just shorten the drive from me to Mosport by about 90 minutes!
:x :x :x

·
Registered
356 Posts
Meh. Debatable. You're from Toronto, which is kind of an entity unto itself. Torontonians have as much use for the rest of the country as we do for you.
If the GTA were to separate from the rest of the nation, it would just shorten the drive from me to Mosport by about 90 minutes!
:x :x :x
What ... ? You think we are leaving you Mosport. I am afraid a visitors visa will be required to gain access to the new TO Grand National !! :grin2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've spotted another Rosso Competizione 4c with black top. I know it was a coupe not spider, but had black top. Not sure if it was carbon top though.
It was spotted on the Yorkville sidewalk. I was driving my 4c so I couldnt take a picture... Kidna rare to see same color color coupe at the same place.
It was around 2:45ish pm yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
13,306 Posts
I've spotted another Rosso Competizione 4c with black top. I know it was a coupe not spider, but had black top. Not sure if it was carbon top though.
It was spotted on the Yorkville sidewalk. I was driving my 4c so I couldnt take a picture... Kidna rare to see same color color coupe at the same place.
It was around 2:45ish pm yesterday.
He's going to give us all a bad name! :surprise:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
4:30 today in Brampton, rosso comp coupe travelling Dixie SB turning WB onto Derry. I was maybe a dozen cars back continuing SB on Dixie.

·
Registered
356 Posts
4:30 today in Brampton, rosso comp coupe travelling Dixie SB turning WB onto Derry. I was maybe a dozen cars back continuing SB on Dixie.
That was me. I was dropping off a co-worker that was having his Z06 wrapped. I would have waved, but you know, no rear visibility :wink2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just spotted another 4c on the way to work this morning.

Right on the intersection of Bathurst and Harbord turning on to Bathurst South bound. Red (probably Rosso Competizione) Spider.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Saw a black spider on the 407 heading eastbound around Pine Valley at about 8:30 AM today. It had a yellow stripe following the bodyline on each side and a yellow stripe around the edge of the grill. Licence plate was "Deloce 4C". Unfortunately I was not driving my 4C. Was it anyone on here?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts