Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
The production for my hardtop started this week, I'm very eager to see this beauty in person. I've been waiting 2 years to make this purchase ever since I first saw the foldable option. I decided to go with the Matte finish for the inside, it was a hard choice for sure, I hope the right one. 😅

I started talking with @lars about a bag being made for this. I would assume other owners of this piece may be interested? If so chime in please.

Has anyone gotten it PPF'd? If so what did it cost?

· Registered
222 Posts
upon request I can offer Ceramic coating 2 layers on the exterior with Kamikaze Collection - Miyabi Coat.
I'm interested, how much would that be? Exposed carbon without ppf always makes me nervous.

This is who I spoke with…

I never ordered because I deferred getting the roof. They had the measurements etc and this is what they quoted me. I was going to do fleece lined ballistic nylon with the AR logo, so $220 (see below - though if more than one they said that could go down).

Note - I later sent specific requests for embroidery and they told me AR script would be 15 and the full AR logo would be ~40
Thanks for sharing that John!

· Registered
222 Posts
Thx @John4C.
@sysofadown3 - let me know if you decide to buy one.
I would be interested in black ballistic nylon, fleece lined, AR logo (sounds like $265 before any group discount).
Perhaps if you and others are interested in the same spec we can get a modest discount….
Looks like we're definitely at 2 bags. Would you want in on this order too if we can get a group discount @John4C? You're probably going to get the roof at some point anyway, might as well have the bag waiting and ready for it.

I'd imagine we'd have to order at least 5 or 10 bags before a discount kicks in. I can follow up this week. I would like to have this sooner rather than later.

· Registered
222 Posts
The roof was delivered a month ago and haven’t had time until this weekend to put it on. It looks so damn good. It really adds another element to the spider, makes it feel like the coupe without compromise.

I spent less than 2 hours to trying to make the adjustments for it to be fitted. It’s not perfect yet but had to move on for the day, I’ll work on it this week. To be specific, I’m talking about getting the latches to be fully extended / seated all the way. After that and take it on the highway I’ll report back.

Very impressed with the quality and finish. I got the matte interior and I’m glad.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts