Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
65 Posts
I work hard to fully recover, as the health its the most valuable together with freedom! Thanks everyone one of you for your moral support!
I wondered why things had gotten so quiet, and this is almost the worst-case rationale.

So sorry to hear about your hospitalization, but I'm very glad to hear that you are recovering and home. Don't overwork yourself - the health of you and your family is the most important thing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
I wondered why things had gotten so quiet, and this is almost the worst-case rationale.

So sorry to hear about your hospitalization, but I'm very glad to hear that you are recovering and home. Don't overwork yourself - the health of you and your family is the most important thing.
The fear of lungs fibrosis its my nightmare. As far as I know I have 3 to maximum 6 months to bring back the lungs in the best condition. After 6 months fibrosis happen and that means permanent damage. Of course I will not do overkill, since its painful to breath if I do to much physical movements.
I will stay quiet, since I don't like to pollute the thread with my health issues.
However I appreciate this community support!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Is there any update on this? Has anyone paid for this yet? I hope @epoxid is recovering well.
Hi Gents, I am half done thorough the process of export. I hope the remaining part will be faster. I don't want to do any timing forecast.
And No, I did not ask anyone to make any prepayment, until I am sure all its clear, and I can do export deliveries.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Gents, I am half done thorough the process of export. I hope the remaining part will be faster. I don't want to do any timing forecast.
And No, I did not ask anyone to make any prepayment, until I am sure all its clear, and I can do export deliveries.
@epoxid - Hope you are recovering quickly!
You have been a gentleman throughout this entire process and waiting on funds to ensure you can delivery is an honorable thing!
Let us (and me) know when you are ready and I'm ready to pay for, receive and review the unit I ordered! :)

-T

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
I have started packing the orders. I have noticed some difference in few cases, were the agreed unit descripition and the order confirmation are different.
With no intention to offend any of you, please, stick with your manufacturing confirmation. I cannot change that, the units have been finished that way back in July!
That's why I recommend you to double check what we agreed on the forum private messages and what you ordered.
Thank you!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great news! Any updates for those of us in the US? Have you figured out shipping?

201 - 212 of 212 Posts