Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I dunno, your Username is pretty clever; ‘Survivin’.
Thank you. I don’t know because I just started referring to my 4C as my quirky girl as soon as it was delivered.

Long short of it is my drivers side mirror popped out a week after delivery. It’s tethered so someone at Alfa figured this could happen. I just popped it back in and it hasn’t happened since. Oh well, it’s Italian.

The transmission does some weird things on the street and track in various conditions so I just keep it manual. It’s Italian!

Short part is; She’s a quirky girl and I like her!

·
Registered
215 Posts
My actual plate is 4C1, believe it or not is not a vanity plate. It’s called a sandwich plate in Massachusetts due to the letter between two numbers, and happened to available with out having to get it through the license plate lottery, which in Massachusetts allows you to compete for low numbered license plates. So I grabbed it.
D0C22DB7-20D6-4956-B4A6-A5E62DB5F10F.jpeg

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
My actual plate is 4C1, believe it or not is not a vanity plate. It’s called a sandwich plate in Massachusetts due to the letter between two numbers, and happened to available with out having to get it through the license plate lottery, which in Massachusetts allows you to compete for low numbered license plates. So I grabbed it. View attachment 104169
Sandwich plates open up many more possibilities, too bad IL does not allow them.

P.S. How’s the weather in Barbados? Lucky dog.

·
Super Moderator
14,675 Posts
Wanted to get this, but every conceivable version is taken in Ontario:

RADARLUV
or RADRLOVE or RADR LUV ...

Oh well, back to the drawing board...

·
Registered
224 Posts
My little 69 Fiat 500 has the license plate "FABULUS." One day, while my father was alive (he passed in 06), we were at his kitchen table, and I looked at him and said "Dad, what's M2846?" He started to tear up, absolutely floored that I remembered his army dog tag number. I had his dog tag when I played army, back when I was 5 or 6 years old. Keep in mind this was 40 years later. The number just popped into my head after all those years. "M2846" is the license plate on the 4C. It keeps him close by for me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My actual plate is 4C1, believe it or not is not a vanity plate. It’s called a sandwich plate in Massachusetts due to the letter between two numbers, and happened to available with out having to get it through the license plate lottery, which in Massachusetts allows you to compete for low numbered license plates. So I grabbed it. View attachment 104169
A 4C next to a C3 Corvette. A man after my own heart.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts