Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I need to do mine, too.

It looks like one of those "three hours to do the first, thirty minutes to do the second" tasks.
I am not very mechanically gifted and the first side took me around 40 minutes and I was deliberately slow not to do any damage. The second was about 20-30 minutes since I was taking my time again. It took a while poking the hole since I didn't have a good tool. The liner is sturdy but still, I didn't want to tear it.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I am not very mechanically gifted and the first side took me around 40 minutes and I was deliberately slow not to do any damage. The second was about 20-30 minutes since I was taking my time again. It took a while poking the hole since I didn't have a good tool. The liner is sturdy but still, I didn't want to tear it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Had mine installed by The Alfa Works, so I've no idea how complicated or otherwise they are to fit, I'm afraid. But, like others have said, they are excellent - both in terms of quality & effectiveness. In fact I'd go as far to say they are an essential "mod".

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
464 Posts
Buy a new one. That's broken. Home depot, special parts bin. Or autoparts store. The part sticking out of the bottom is supposed to be one piece with the top round part. To remove you should've pulled back on the 'plunger' in the middle, then slide out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
...and for what it's worth, those clips are always junk, so it may be a good idea to buy some extras to keep for future needs when removing liners.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts