Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Had no idea there was an Alfa 4c forum. My name is Alessandro, Alex here in the US. Originally from Milan, Italy, have lived in the US for 20 years, currently in San Fran.

I'm an avid motorcyclist, own a few ducatis, but promised myself to stop risking my life too much and being done with riding once I buy the 4c. I'm a fan of lightweight sports cars, and this suits the bill I think.

I'm #4 on the waiting list for a launch edition car at the San Jose FIAT dealer, but when I saw the front lights on the final car in Geneva I had to take a strong pause to reconsider. Also the interior seems to be very lackluster, and the price is still very unclear. So, as I learn more on this forum ill make my decision more firm.

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The 4C specs compare favorably with the Lotus Elise, so the 4C should definitely deliver a lightweight sports car experience.

I learned today that the standard 4C will come with halogen headlights. It remains to be seen whether these headlights will be packaged in a more conventional housing. I have to admit the LED headlights are growing on me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts