Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,924 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your Spider. What’s the back-story behind your purchase? Is this your first dabble into the world of Alfa or are you a long-time Alfista?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Alfa Romeo has been in my dreams since I was a small kid.
Do you remember the Alfasud ti in dark blue? I was 5yo and that car was my dream car...

The first car I ended up buying was a new 147 1.6 TS (with fantastic red leathers) followed by many german cars.
2 years ago I fell in love with my 4C Spider... it's an Edizione Corse special edition (one out of 35).

·
Super Moderator
5,924 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Alfa Romeo has been in my dreams since I was a small kid.
Do you remember the Alfasud ti in dark blue? I was 5yo and that car was my dream car...

The first car I ended up buying was a new 147 1.6 TS (with fantastic red leathers) followed by many german cars.
2 years ago I fell in love with my 4C Spider... it's an Edizione Corse special edition (one out of 35).
Yep, I remember. Haven’t got a ti but do have a first series Sud in the garage next to my 4C and a 147 with red leather too. Common tastes not so common. Hoping you get to enjoy her soon once this virus business clears up. Coping with the Alfa virus is much more pleasant.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats! I bet there are some great roads in Luxembourg. Enjoy the car as soon as the weather allows!!!

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Rosso Competizione Coupe
14 Posts
Welcome to the club! Great looking and unique 4C and a great photo too. Enjoy your ride and be safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the club! Great looking and unique 4C and a great photo too. Enjoy your ride and be safe.
Unfortunately there is no way to enjoy the 4c right now... we are in full lockdown
Let's hope there will be an improvement soon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, I remember. Haven’t got a ti but do have a first series Sud in the garage next to my 4C and a 147 with red leather too. Common tastes not so common. Hoping you get to enjoy her soon once this virus business clears up. Coping with the Alfa virus is much more pleasant.
Indeed, the only virus I won't seek a vaccine for

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Rosso Competizione Coupe
14 Posts
Unfortunately there is no way to enjoy the 4c right now... we are in full lockdown
Let's hope there will be an improvement soon
We’re locked down too. I got out for only four drives in my new 4C before it started. Looking forward to a canyon run in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts