Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From INAUTONEWS

The famous Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has recently taken the brand new Alfa Romeo 4C for a spin, in Italy.

Top Gear’s Season 20 may have ended a couple of months ago but that doesn’t mean that the three presenters haven’t started filming Season 21 already and with the Alfa Romeo 4C making its way onto the market in the meantime, the three of them, and especially Jeremy Clarkson, couldn’t stay away from the sports car.

MY words lol
"Some say" he wont be able to get in it, and if he gets shoe horned into 4C, may have to remove roof to get him out, at least we can see what 240lbs does to the power to weight ratio for American buyers ;)

Virul

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From INAUTONEWS

The famous Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has recently taken the brand new Alfa Romeo 4C for a spin, in Italy.

Top Gear’s Season 20 may have ended a couple of months ago but that doesn’t mean that the three presenters haven’t started filming Season 21 already and with the Alfa Romeo 4C making its way onto the market in the meantime, the three of them, and especially Jeremy Clarkson, couldn’t stay away from the sports car.

MY words lol
"Some say" he wont be able to get in it, and if he gets shoe horned into 4C, may have to remove roof to get him out, at least we can see what 240lbs does to the power to weight ratio for American buyers ;)

Virul
Just re read this post, I,m not saying you guys are heavy, but your 4C will be 100lbs heavier then ours plus driver :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
iPad edition virul ;)

Pretty different review between what he said online, the review on the Sunday times and the one in top gear magazine....

·
Registered
642 Posts
iPad edition virul ;)

Pretty different review between what he said online, the review on the Sunday times and the one in top gear magazine....
Think the Topgear one was written by Jason Barlow and not Clarkson.

He loves the 4C

1 - 7 of 7 Posts