Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, just installed my new Coco mats and I think they look great! I've always wanted a set of Coco mats since I first heard of them. I finally have a car that is worthy of $200 floor mats. They fit perfect and the passenger mat is longer and goes up the foot rest.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Rosso Competizione Coupe
82 Posts
I have been thinking about getting some of these as well and - wow - I love how yours look. Learning how well they fit really helps me with my decision. I'm thinking of the black with red dots since my car is...you guessed it...red! ;)

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been thinking about getting some of these as well and - wow - I love how yours look. Learning how well they fit really helps me with my decision. I'm thinking of the black with red dots since my car is...you guessed it...red! ;)
Highly recommended! You will need to work out the mounting fixing. They supply the two ringed holes where the mounting screws go, but the original screws/fasteners aren't long enough. I bought some longer screws and some 3/4" diameter black nylon rod. Cut the rod to 3/4" length pieces and drilled a 1/4" hole in the middle. I had to sand the circumference of the nylon rod because 3/4"dia was just a bit too much. Then I "forced" the nylon "hockey pucks" into the holes in the mats and screwed them to the tub!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks for the additional information. I was wondering about the mounting screws. Your solution sounds like a great one.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the additional information. I was wondering about the mounting screws. Your solution sounds like a great one.
Let me know if you go for the coco mats, I have plenty of the nylon rod left over. The downside is that it's gray, not black. I put a black rubber washer on top, so not a problem for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got mine last summer. I love them, especially the colour coordinating. Just gives it a great look. The quality is outstanding but I didn't do the custom fastening yet, (As per smc4C) ....so still something I have to figure out. They don't seem to be moving around at all though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
fdipalma - thanks for sharing the pictures - especially of the passenger side. Very helpful.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I got mine last summer. I love them, especially the colour coordinating. Just gives it a great look. The quality is outstanding but I didn't do the custom fastening yet, (As per smc4C) ....so still something I have to figure out. They don't seem to be moving around at all though.

View attachment 116270
View attachment 116271
Did you order direct or is there a canuck distributor/retailer?
TiA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts