Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
All the way to the left (clockwise) is fully closed, the hardest setting. You then turn it to the right (counter-clockwise) to soften. There’s approximately 16 “clicks” from fully closed to fully open. I set mine at 9 to start.

Yours dropped quite a bit. Seems even more than my initial drop, but I’m running larger tires on aftermarket wheels so my ride height was a little higher to start. But with just the front KW’s installed, I couldn’t get a fist under the front Koshi lip.

View attachment 117201

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dosnt KW send them out to you with the dampening set to their suggestion?

that’s super low lol
I’m just under 4.5 inches bottom of front bumper to floor
I’ve been driving a little and just Radom bumps in the road make the front air dam or whatever it’s called that sticks out scrape
I have pictures of when I first installed the coils and it was absolutely dumped. No idea how you’re going to drive around with that front lip lol

I do plan on buying a set of Titans at some point this which will make it a hair lower depending on tire sidewall

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Dosnt KW send them out to you with the dampening set to their suggestion?

that’s super low lol
I’m just under 4.5 inches bottom of front bumper to floor
I’ve been driving a little and just Radom bumps in the road make the front air dam or whatever it’s called that sticks out scrape
I have pictures of when I first installed the coils and it was absolutely dumped. No idea how you’re going to drive around with that front lip lol

I do plan on buying a set of Titans at some point this which will make it a hair lower depending on tire sidewall
They may have shipped pre-set. But mine definitely weren’t.

My front won’t stay that low. Once I get the rears installed and lower it, it’ll raise the front a bit, plus I still plan to adjust the front springs to raise it more. But it’ll still be low no matter what I’m sure. Will just have to be careful and enter and exit at extreme angles.

If you get Titans and wider tires, it should actually raise your ride height a bit. Not much, but probably about 1/4”.

·
Registered
300 Posts
They may have shipped pre-set. But mine definitely weren’t.

My front won’t stay that low. Once I get the rears installed and lower it, it’ll raise the front a bit, plus I still plan to adjust the front springs to raise it more. But it’ll still be low no matter what I’m sure. Will just have to be careful and enter and exit at extreme angles.

If you get Titans and wider tires, it should actually raise your ride height a bit. Not much, but probably about 1/4”.

got it, thanks for the help!
Some advice if you haven’t already figured out. You have to go around A LOT to raise the ride height in the front. I would go around 2-4 times and expect change Lolol 10 times around would warrant a somewhat noticeable change

61 - 63 of 63 Posts