Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Couldn't Be Happier

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Wheelhor 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

After 1 year of talking about it I entered the final stage of the Alfisti virus, purchasing. I was able to drive and see it for the first time today (not my first time driving one in general) and it solidified my bond and love of the 4C. The best part is that it's the exact spec I have wanted and to have it now feels like destiny to own it

Now... the long wait for spring to come make me feel like I was visited by the most beautiful Italian woman for 1 hour, only for her to get back on a plane home, to return when the snow melts and the flowers emerge. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in my driving adventures around New England.

Sincerely,

Mr. Prototipo

See less See more
#5 ·
The fender vents, the roof, the mirror caps, the spoiler, and the exhaust, you've got all the goodies within such a rare combination. Worth the wait to get all your spec. And when it comes finally make it even better!
Isn't it a pleasant sensation when you just close eyes and picture it?
You must counting down to spring and we are expecting more pictures of this beauty by then.
Enjoy the prize you've earned in life!

#8 ·
The fender vents, the roof, the mirror caps, the spoiler, and the exhaust, you've got all the goodies within such a rare combination. Worth the wait to get all your spec. And when it comes finally make it even better!
Isn't it a pleasant sensation when you just close eyes and picture it?
You must counting down to spring and we are expecting more pictures of this beauty by then.
Enjoy the prize you've earned in life!
I wasn't willing to compromise! Yes it's such a good chassis and the race tuned suspension is not as harsh as I thought it would be. So much fun to drive!

#10 ·
Welcome....looking for more pictures and stories as you get to know each other better. Being on East coast I assume it will go into hibernation for a while. If so that gives you lots of time to dream about your Spring adventures together. What state are you in....recommend that you add that to your profile so others can linkup if they are in the same area. Once it is in the profile, when someone puts there cursor over your icon it will show where you are from. I am in Michigan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.