Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Hot Deal Alert!!

Full spec 18 Spider in CA, 1k miles, 86k sticker, ask @64k.

My favorite part is how little these algorithms do not understand the 4C market because CarGurus says that's 11k over market when in reality that's ~5k below market.

No affiliation obviously...

Reactions: Rainier G and zr33

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hot Deal Alert!!

Full spec 18 Spider in CA, 1k miles, 86k sticker, ask @64k.

My favorite part is how little these algorithms do not understand the 4C market because CarGurus says that's 11k over market when in reality that's ~5k below market.

No affiliation obviously...

I really liked this one and made me a bit jealous. If I could have 2, this would be my other one. I like it. A lot. I like my white better but man this seems like a nice car for right price.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I really liked this one and made me a bit jealous. If I could have 2, this would be my other one. I like it. A lot. I like my white better but man this seems like a nice car for right price.
Your post made me go to the site to see if it was sold and I noticed this:

That’s PPF separating (my full PPF car has a tiny bubble there not nearly as bad as this but it’s hard for PPF to stay attached there due to that curve). Point is the listing doesn’t mention PPF at all but if there’s PPF on that spot it’s a safe bet that the whole car has PPF on it.

That takes this one from an 8 to a 10 IMHO. That’s a screaming deal if the car has a full PPF wrap (obviously confirm with selling dealer if it’s still available) but this was a good deal before PPF, now it’s just off the charts. Someone buy this before I end up with a 4th.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Your post made me go to the site to see if it was sold and I noticed this:

View attachment 114083

That’s PPF separating (my full PPF car has a tiny bubble there not nearly as bad as this but it’s hard for PPF to stay attached there due to that curve). Point is the listing doesn’t mention PPF at all but if there’s PPF on that spot it’s a safe bet that the whole car has PPF on it.

That takes this one from an 8 to a 10 IMHO. That’s a screaming deal if the car has a full PPF wrap (obviously confirm with selling dealer if it’s still available) but this was a good deal before PPF, now it’s just off the charts. Someone buy this before I end up with a 4th.
Not only is it still there, I think they've just dropped price to under $61k!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I am getting so tempted. My wife said no. But ....
4Cs make terrific surprise gifts. I’m sure she would look great in that red spider. Buy that wonderful woman a gift. 😂 She deserves it. 👍🏻

·
Registered
123 Posts
4Cs make terrific surprise gifts. I’m sure she would look great in that red spider. Buy that wonderful woman a gift. 😂 She deserves it. 👍🏻
Lol. And if she doesn’t I suppose it makes a nice gift for my daughter ? Nope. Not that Ballsy. Not anymore. Bought. $20k race car one time without discussing with her and she stayed mad for a year !! She might murder me over this one !

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Lol. And if she doesn’t I suppose it makes a nice gift for my daughter ? Nope. Not that Ballsy. Not anymore. Bought. $20k race car one time without discussing with her and she stayed mad for a year !! She might murder me over this one !
Dad of the year if you go the daughter route. 😂😂 That said, probably the right move (not buying).

It's absolutely bonkers that this car hasn't sold yet. Others that (IMHO) are not nearly as good a deal have sold in the 11 days that this has been up.

Is this a smelly car situation?

·
Registered
123 Posts
the price is dropping on it like a $1000 per day... 10 more days and I am just gonna risk it and buy it. It can replace my $2000 Datsun.. seems fair. I don't like red so much. but at that price, can buy it and wrap it Orange for fun (never had an orange car) or milk blue like a subaru crosstrek or avocado green like a 1974 refrigerator.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
the price is dropping on it like a $1000 per day... 10 more days and I am just gonna risk it and buy it. It can replace my $2000 Datsun.. seems fair. I don't like red so much. but at that price, can buy it and wrap it Orange for fun (never had an orange car) or milk blue like a subaru crosstrek or avocado green like a 1974 refrigerator.
I saw the drop today. This one’s a head scratcher. Should be gone by now. Maybe just no one in the market right now? Aren’t you relatively local too? 😂

·
Registered
123 Posts
im up in norcal.. so no. My brother is down there ... i know he doesnt have $60k to drop on car otherwise i woudl MAKE him guy it. He would like the 4C.. he races also and likes a car that feels like a real race car.. i.e. needs to be actively driven. Driving in physical and mental excercise, not just a passive spectator event! i am going to call him

You just might be right about the smell their must be SOMETHING wrong with it. besides being red! buahahaha.

·
Super Moderator
1,828 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those looking for a fully loaded 4C, Boston Motorsports Alfa have a handful of spiders with all the most coveted options - carbon everything, halo, akra, italian mirrors, xenons etc
Also hearing there's one more not listed which is Red/Tan interior (though it may already be spoken for). One for @John4C to comment but I believe these are the "unofficial final run cars" all with c.$85k+ window stickers - not to be confused with the 33 Stradale's 😄

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Those looking for a fully loaded 4C, Boston Motorsports Alfa have a handful of spiders with all the most coveted options - carbon everything, halo, akra, italian mirrors, xenons etc
Also hearing there's one more not listed which is Red/Tan interior (though it may already be spoken for). One for @John4C to comment but I believe these are the "unofficial final run cars" all with c.$85k+ window stickers - not to be confused with the 33 Stradale's 😄
They told me months ago there would be 5 with the last one being RC/Tobacco. Nothing live in the system yet though. The other four the described have all arrived so perhaps it’s still coming. Those do appear to be the last non-Tributo 2020s (based on vin sequence). It’s definitely possible that there are still a few more 2020s coming but I am starting to doubt that personally (there haven’t been any new ones for a few weeks and the Tributo vins suggest there won’t be more but never know).

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
They told me months ago there would be 5 with the last one being RC/Tobacco. Nothing live in the system yet though. The other four the described have all arrived so perhaps it’s still coming. Those do appear to be the last non-Tributo 2020s (based on vin sequence). It’s definitely possible that there are still a few more 2020s coming but I am starting to doubt that personally (there haven’t been any new ones for a few weeks and the Tributo vins suggest there won’t be more but never know).
The one above obviously is not a 33 as it has all black interior and non (gloss) painted front/rear valance.
I am willing to bet (and I detest betting) that the last ship (over the ocean as we speak) will have the last official AR 4Cs inbound to NA. Even the inbound port/s were a bit sketchy as of this past Saturday lol.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
The one above obviously is not a 33 as it has all black interior and non (gloss) painted front/rear valance.
I am willing to bet (and I detest betting) that the last ship (over the ocean as we speak) will have the last official AR 4Cs inbound to NA. Even the inbound port/s were a bit sketchy as of this past Saturday lol.
Yeah those aren't Tributos, just final 2020s. There are currently only 4 cars with a last six of vin that starts with 36, though. Tributos will also start with 36, so those are really late builds (the Boston Motorsports cars). All the other new 2020s post 1/1/21 have vins that start with 34 or 35 (mostly 35 but there were two 34 cars).

Interestingly, I now have found 44 new 2020s identified (not including Tributos yet) since 1/1/21. That's especially interesting because before 1/1/21 there were only 36 total MY20 spiders (including the 16 Italias). So as of right now there appear to be 80 MY2020 Spiders in North America - though 30 Tributos will add to that (Mexico wont be in the numbers).

21 - 40 of 52 Posts