Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
John I have the vin for the RC/Tobacco car - they have it in their showroom - ZARBAAB42LM355007

View attachment 114908

View attachment 114909
That’s actually a different dealer. Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Boston versus Boston Motorsports Alfa Romeo - yes the names are stupidly similar. That car (355007) had a live vin back in early January so it’s surprising that it just appeared in their inventory. Maybe Herb Chambers Boston Alfa Romeo stole that one from Boston Motorsports Alfa Romeo (McGovern dealer group) 😂😂😂

How did you get that picture btw? I just went on their site to confirm that’s at Herb and they don’t have pics online yet.

Reactions: zr33

·
Registered
239 Posts
That’s actually a different dealer. Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Boston versus Boston Motorsports Alfa Romeo - yes the names are stupidly similar. That car (355007) had a live vin back in early January so it’s surprising that it just appeared in their inventory. Maybe Herb Chambers Boston Alfa Romeo stole that one from Boston Motorsports Alfa Romeo (McGovern dealer group) 😂😂😂

How did you get that picture btw? I just went on their site to confirm that’s at Herb and they don’t have pics online yet.
Haha that is confusing! I'm assuming Herb aren't getting any more that you know of?

PS Had a buddy send me that picture who saw the car in person :D

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Haha that is confusing! I'm assuming Herb aren't getting any more that you know of?

PS Had a buddy send me that picture who saw the car in person :D
Herb Alfa in Warwick, RI has one too (forget the spec) and Herb Warwick is a Tributo dealer. Other than that I don't know of them getting any more.

I love that spec btw (the RC/TL). Gorgeous car.

·
Administrator
2,033 Posts
Hot deal alert! $56k

Window sticker here

'18 Coupe, 4k miles, M-White, Red seats, Carbon everything inc interior/roof/mirrors/spoiler/fascia and akra!

IMO this a bottom-of-the-market bargain. Someone please snap this up.
Whoever ends up with this 4C will be one happy camper.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Hot deal alert! $56k

Window sticker here

'18 Coupe, 4k miles, M-White, Red seats, Carbon everything inc interior/roof/mirrors/spoiler/fascia and akra!

IMO this a bottom-of-the-market bargain. Someone please snap this up.
I heard it was sold already, FYI - Idk exactly but it's local to me so I inquired and they texted me back around 5pm saying it was sold.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Another case of a rando dealer getting hold of a 4C and not knowing the market - bargains available for people with the fastest trigger fingers. Can't imagine how badly the previous owner got hosed if they traded that in...

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts

·
Administrator
16,966 Posts
Just found on Facebook:
Alfa Romeo of Daytona has a 2015 black on black in. 18/19 teledials.
VIN: ZARBAAA44FM155624 STOCK #: D20218A
Asking $45,990, 25k miles

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Reactions: 4Canada

·
Registered
228 Posts
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh.....
I was picking the phone up to call them when I noticed its a coupe and Im looking for a spider. :(

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Reactions: Philster

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
41 - 60 of 81 Posts