Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

Premium Member

Premium Member
馃槀 you snooze you lose - warning to all 4C shoppers - DON'T WAIT!
Seriously people. This thing is gorgeous. Someone please buy before I make a bad life choice鈥

Registered
G'dayum I need those bright fan wheels in my life. I think I've just been convinced to order a set.

PS someone on here buy that 4C ASAP (before John gets a 3rd spider), and enjoy years of depreciation free miles + smiles

Premium Member
PS someone on here buy that 4C ASAP (before John gets a 3rd spider), and enjoy years of depreciation free miles + smiles
Sold鈥 Anyone here?

Premium Member
Vroom car alert!

2015 Rosso Alfa w/black leather. Basically loaded for a 2015. 25k miles, 2 owner, price $50,470

Obviously no pics yet and unclear service history but seems like a pretty good deal.

For those that don鈥檛 know Vroom offers VERY cheap extended warranties, which would make this an incredible deal for a buyer who considers that element. I鈥檓 told their 6 year 75k (from purchase date) 4C warranty comes out to under 2k, which is VERY cheap relative to a MOPAR one (that will only go to 4 years max).

Registered
I will make it very easy, lol
the car was 'gone' before it printed on autotrader.
the reason it is still on there is that dealerships don't remove immediately to ensure all the funds are securely in their vault :p and advertising.
there already have been a few on this board that 'pounced' on it IMMEDIATELY....but I will let them state their 'disappointment' if they so choose.
I don't believe the current purchaser is on here, but I believe the original one was.

Cheers!

Registered
I will make it very easy, lol
the car was 'gone' before it printed on autotrader.
the reason it is still on there is that dealerships don't remove immediately to ensure all the funds are securely in their vault :p and advertising.
there already have been a few on this board that 'pounced' on it IMMEDIATELY....but I will let them state their 'disappointment' if they so choose.
I don't believe the current purchaser is on here, but I believe the original one was.

Cheers!
THANKYOU!!!!! I've been avoiding this car. It was privately offered to me already but no time to go look at it and convince myself I need another car or investment.

You can relax, it says $111,888.
$111K Canadian pesos is = ~$88K usd.

Premium Member

Registered
THANKYOU!!!!! I've been avoiding this car. It was privately offered to me already but no time to go look at it and convince myself I need another car or investment.

$111K Canadian pesos is = ~$88K usd.
I actually thought you might have been one of the original prospects/purchaser from Downtown Alfa Romeo.
If you don't mind my asking, you were offered this as well from Oakville?
Thx!

Registered
I actually thought you might have been one of the original prospects/purchaser from Downtown Alfa Romeo.
If you don't mind my asking, you were offered this as well from Oakville?
Thx!
Yes, originally I tried to get one through Downtown Alfa but the one they got was already sold.
No offer from Oakville on that car. I was only offered to buy it privately from the original owner.

Registered
Yes, originally I tried to get one through Downtown Alfa but the one they got was already sold.
No offer from Oakville on that car. I was only offered to buy it privately from the original owner.
Makes sense now. It is my understanding that the new owner of the Oakville (former Downtown) #28 4C, is the one who informally had, then let go the original Oakville #18 4C.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts