Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Lol, having looked at the banner pic at the top of this page a bunch since then I guess I would have to retract that statement ;)
I think a few Italia's (3?) came with red stitching including mine, and a couple w/ Tobacco seats (what I originally spec'd :rolleyes: ) ...the Spreadsheet Guy (@John4C ) I am CERTAIN will have this info as Alfa will have to reference back to his archives in 30 years :LOL:

As for the Misano...you really have to see it person, basically a very dynamic colour that has multiple personalities.....oh wait.... or is that me! Hahahaaaaa!

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Gesture

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lol, having looked at the banner pic at the top of this page a bunch since then I guess I would have to retract that statement ;)
I see what you mean though. For instance, I personally don't think Blue Misano looks great on the Giula, while I think Blue Montecarlo works great. On the other hand, I think it works well with the 4C. Go figure. In French we say something like “you can't discuss tastes and colors”.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I see what you mean though. For instance, I personally don't think Blue Misano looks great on the Giula, while I think Blue Montecarlo works great. On the other hand, I think it works well with the 4C. Go figure. In French we say something like “you can't discuss tastes and colors”.
Misano Blue is awesome on my wife's Stelvio. I'd love to see it in person on a 4C.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
There was a gorgeous black/tobacco Akra coupe this morning. I think it was Autotrader. I just looked for it to post here and it’s gone. I still had the sticker open in my browser so this was the car…

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Pattern

I forget the mileage (low though). Price was 67k. It’s no longer on Autotrader so I’m assuming it sold. Anyone here?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I thank the dealer for ordering with those covers
I think most dealers received whatever Mario directed onto the boat and the very few dealer or customer spec'd 4C's make up a very small percentage of the actual cars here in NA,
Yes, I do know that people actually spec'd some of their cars....but I also know what they got may have not matched their order sheet lol.

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
385 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
385 Posts
Low mileage back coupe on eBay, very fair starting price no reserve:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Some beachfront real estate type 4C action for those who like a prestige property…

Font Material property Parallel Number Screenshot

I feel like that’s the type of car I would’ve bought to hoard 12 months ago. I’m in recovery 😂

Seriously, though, the dealer doesn’t know what they have. 65k for that with 12k miles is too low unless it’s an absolute mess.

EDIT - Not a mess. Someone scoop this…
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Wheel Car Cloud Tire Vehicle

Car Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Steering part

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Another gorgeous 17 Coupe - Trofeo/Tobacco CF Roof, Akra, Flags

No CF interior but a rare bird in this combo with CF Roof/Akra/Flags (1 of 2 total with those options)

Font Material property Parallel Number Screenshot

Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Alfa Romeo of Tysons is going heavy on tobacco, lol. In addition to the CF roof Trofeo/Tobacco coupe above they recently came into position of this gem:

This is the car that started new at Boston Motorsports (BMS), went to Rad Exotics (also local to me), who listed it on PCarMarket. It sold but didn't because the price was too low (someone at the time tried to tell me that was the market spoke, well the didnt dealer agree and didn't sell it - so guess what those auction results really mean, lol). Rad kicked it back to BMS after the PCar fiasco (they know each other) and it eventually sold. Now with 3k it's FS again. Someone buy this car and love it please. It's a fantastic 4C. 5 option car, literally a unicorn (1 of 1 in the combo). I am always tempted to buy it (it used to be down the road from me and I know those guys so almost did). Seriously though, someone just stop overthinking it and buy this car, it's a gem.

Font Material property Number Document

Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Steering part Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Here it is on PCarMarket with lots more pics...

Seriously, someone step up and buy this beauty. I am getting sick of seeing it for sale. Car is far too special to be hanging around like this...

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
290 Posts
Wow, nice spec. Cf halo, tobacco interior, akro and itialia flags.
Tempting, but my second 4C is going to have to be a tributo… someday.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Basalt/Tobacco Spider coming to market in North Dakota - 5k miles, no price yet...

Not the best spec but noteworthy because they made 9 Spiders in the color combo, so kind of a beggars cant be choosers situation, lol

Font Material property Parallel Number Document

101 - 120 of 145 Posts