Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Alfa Romeo of Tysons is going heavy on tobacco, lol. In addition to the CF roof Trofeo/Tobacco coupe above they recently came into position of this gem:

This is the car that started new at Boston Motorsports (BMS), went to Rad Exotics (also local to me), who listed it on PCarMarket. It sold but didn't because the price was too low (someone at the time tried to tell me that was the market spoke, well the didnt dealer agree and didn't sell it - so guess what those auction results really mean, lol). Rad kicked it back to BMS after the PCar fiasco (they know each other) and it eventually sold. Now with 3k it's FS again. Someone buy this car and love it please. It's a fantastic 4C. 5 option car, literally a unicorn (1 of 1 in the combo). I am always tempted to buy it (it used to be down the road from me and I know those guys so almost did). Seriously though, someone just stop overthinking it and buy this car, it's a gem.

View attachment 129933
View attachment 129937
View attachment 129936

Here it is on PCarMarket with lots more pics...

Seriously, someone step up and buy this beauty. I am getting sick of seeing it for sale. Car is far too special to be hanging around like this...
This seemed to sell almost immediately, btw - so congrats to whoever scooped it up...

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
385 Posts
Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Font Material property Parallel Document Number

2018 Black/black with 6700 miles, track pack, Akra. Must contact them for price (none listed). It’s there, I’ve seen it on the lot. Northside Alfa, Spring, TX
VIN:
  • ZARBAAA4XJM261987

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Another stunner...

2018 BG/Tobacco - 9 total spiders in the combo, this is one of 3 with CF halo/Akra. It has a twin interestingly. Special car.

Font Material property Parallel Number Pattern

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had a chance to look the car over in person and it appears to have lived a tough life so far. Some clearcoat failure on the exterior carbon bits, as well as the front calipers. Paintwork on the front bumper around the grill has some stress marks likely from being pushed/tapped. No details on bolt tightening or general maintenance either. Taking a deeper look, this appears to have spent a good amount of time at McKinney, so that may explain some of the exterior condition.

Another stunner...

2018 BG/Tobacco - 9 total spiders in the combo, this is one of 3 with CF halo/Akra. It has a twin interestingly. Special car.

View attachment 131029

·
Registered
68 Posts
Had a chance to look the car over in person and it appears to have lived a tough life so far. Some clearcoat failure on the exterior carbon bits, as well as the front calipers. Paintwork on the front bumper around the grill has some stress marks likely from being pushed/tapped. No details on bolt tightening or general maintenance either. Taking a deeper look, this appears to have spent a good amount of time at McKinney, so that may explain some of the exterior condition.
Thank you for that insight

121 - 140 of 145 Posts