Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

yes or no

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Coupe sold. Kept wheels for Spider
456 Posts
For a Coupe owner I can see that is Eye Candy. Total compliment to the view, through glass. It saddens me to realize now... how unfair it is to be a Spider owner and never enjoy such scenery.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My "No" vote was because I'm a minimalist guy. I don't want anything taking away from the sweet sexy lines the car has. While I must say it is a high quality product, it's not for me.

·
Registered
Coupe sold. Kept wheels for Spider
456 Posts
That's cool, but from the other side of the fence this makes it all the sweeter, and sexier. It's not affecting anything on the outside of the car, but it's quite the finishing touch when you look through that back glass....... I'm all about the tasteful mods. My totally amateur youtube channel (fortheloveofmods) was to document a DIY Mustang build for my own reference, and maybe to help some others along the way. I like to think of myself as somewhat Artistic, but this goes beyond MY imagination. I've cobbled some things together in my day with decent results but I'm still trying to figure out how, and the extent of the work that went into perfecting this piece. I called it Eye Candy, but it truly is a work of Art.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
My "No" vote was because I'm a minimalist guy. I don't want anything taking away from the sweet sexy lines the car has. While I must say it is a high quality product, it's not for me.
It’s an engine cover. What lines of the car are you taking away from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
334 Posts
When I look at the car I notice the curves first, then my eyes go to the engine under glass. With this I'm drawn to the engine cover first and the curves become secondary. Again, it's my taste and not everyone has to agree. The design is well thought out and I'm sure many of you will buy it.

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
306 Posts
There is no accounting for taste, but we all do have a common interest. No need to let our differences result in spoiling the mood of a thread. I wish I had a good joke to post right now. Here’s is a picture of my pet tortoise with a friend’s dog:
Plant Dog Reptile Fence Chelonoidis

1 - 20 of 51 Posts