616 Posts
not a fan of the gold.. change it to brushed aluminium?/

or the same grey as my 4c haha

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the black on black 4C, but I think the red and black will also look good. But I get what everyone is saying, match to color of car. should be easy as long as I only change color on back on glass. Changing all parts will be more expensive.

·
Super Moderator
14,886 Posts
So, how do the lock/unlock buttons work.

They do look slick. But I like my Koshi red CF cover.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would agree the CF one looks okay. but overall the key still feels cheap because of all the plastic and rubber top. The middle line in gold is both buttons, it is on a rotating joint. push down on top of line unlocks, push down on bottom of line locks.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm not a fan of gold, would much prefer any combination of black, red and silver.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gold is the traditional alfa colors, you can see gold on the logos on the car and keys. I just was going with there branding. Not everyone likes gold of course

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yeah gold is gross if you ask me
So out dated

Definitely brushed or silver ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
318 Posts
Back at it again with them wallet drainers...
I vote all Black (chromic? Why not a more tactile matte, or even knurled and beveled!!!) and Alfa Rosso, no gold or silver. Should please the most, but i bet this will need color inserts for your glass for the "color"/image/carbon/pattern to really take off. Just please keep the frame black/aluminum so it is subtle (for me!) or matches people's trims.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts