Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
So the key fobs did not turn out well, the logo was messed up and came out to bulky...I am updating the size and adding a few more details to the design to make it look better. below is the new design, carbon fiber top with knurl finish around perimeter and made it to the same size as original

let me know what you think
engine.6.png
engine.5.png

·
Registered
821 Posts
Don’t like the CF on top, doesn’t match the rest.
Don’t like the gold anywhere as well xD
Other than that, beautiful.

·
Registered
616 Posts
black!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
black and silver all the way,... no gold yuck so outdated:p

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
So the key fobs did not turn out well, the logo was messed up and came out to bulky...I am updating the size and adding a few more details to the design to make it look better. below is the new design, carbon fiber top with knurl finish around perimeter and made it to the same size as original

let me know what you think View attachment 108256 View attachment 108257
Why is the logo turned 1/4? I‘m sorry, but these just seem to scream dollar store.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll go out on a limb and say I like both the previous and the new designs. I'd be willing to plunk down for either. But I do agree that the logo should be oriented as it was in the first set, not turned 90 degrees as it is in the new version.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I'll go out on a limb and say I like both the previous and the new designs. I'd be willing to plunk down for either. But I do agree that the logo should be oriented as it was in the first set, not turned 90 degrees as it is in the new version.
Thanks for pointing that out, I didnt even notice that I put the logo on sideways haha

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think these look great, but they're out of character for the car. A bit too elegant perhapps...

If you could make one of these in to a cigar lighter, I'd be interested. heh

·
Registered
821 Posts
Can't wait for the very final variations (piano gloss black on top, for me ) :)

Edit: Is that Alfa Red? Looks kind of orange...maybe because of the lighting?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Still way nicer then the original ugly things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 106 Posts