Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
318 Posts
Please knurl the edges, and I'll be ordering two in black, all black. Unless you can mix/match, then red "buttons" and emblem on the all black, and I'll electroplate the key blade to match the black ;) . Of course, the emblem's particular "design" is def my personal ask, not that I want anything to do with any brand. I just like the look of the emblem design. Very nice!

·
Registered
821 Posts
The new design is nice, but i still prefer the previous one.

I like the use of carbon more on the new design than on the older, on that it looks cheap (to me).

Would buy any of them anyway :)

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
These seem to be the bread winner. I got the first design and was not excited at all. it was better but too simple. I have placed an order for the new design, I think it will look much more exciting. I think they will end up costing around $270 to make in bulk, mainly because of the push button is die casted in the original design, which makes it difficult to CNC machine.

·
Registered
683 Posts
How you gonna fit the electronic inside?

Edit: Nevermind. I like the last design better

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
all designs use the same electronics, which is why I am limited on design, I cant change a lot without making it bigger with the current set up.

·
Registered
821 Posts
@designbybeau the black encasing will be matte/satin or glossy?

Why is the logo embossed? Still lacking the interior mechanism?

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
@designbybeau the black encasing will be matte/satin or glossy?

Why is the logo embossed? Still lacking the interior mechanism?
currently button is just sitting in the slot, there is no spring or key in the picture holding the button up flush in place. So when assembled the logo button will be flush. The current design is sand blasted and anodized, looks better in person than photo, but can be any finish.
interior is prototypes, but needed some adjustments to fit better

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
currently button is just sitting in the slot, there is no spring or key in the picture holding the button up flush in place. So when assembled the logo button will be flush. The current design is sand blasted and anodized, looks better in person than photo, but can be any finish.
interior is prototypes, but needed some adjustments to fit better
Pricing?

81 - 100 of 106 Posts