·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Put me down for one. Seems like an "when" not "if" failure.
Yes, I agree. I have heard of way to many of them failing or starting to leak in the past year or so. So I have put a 4 year clock them, but temperature and use does seem to impact that.

Reactions: Scot_Douglas

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Quick update.... Tank is being shipped to Moroso today.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Quick update.... Moroso got the tank. The factory was shutdown all last week for the 4th of July, so they are getting back on the project this week. As this evolves, I'll keep everyone informed.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm interested in one @$300 please

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
@kennebraun - your fine... Still working with them on the basic design, so not yet to the fabrication point. Ultimately I think we are talking about 25 units, far more than I expected to be honest...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Quick update.... Moroso got the tank. The factory was shutdown all last week for the 4th of July, so they are getting back on the project this week. As this evolves, I'll keep everyone informed.
Can Aussies get in on this?
I'd like one.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
@Knievil - I don't see an issue, but I know you guys have some crazy shipping and import duties.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
@HeavyFoot - Probably.... I just don't have an ETA for that at the moment. Once Moroso comes up with a design, they will need a number to build. I'm not quite sure how the ordering will work at this point, so it is something I will need to work out.....

61 - 80 of 85 Posts