Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
101 - 120 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just sent out a coolant tank last week to have a local Canadian company quote a nice billet version. I'll be posting more info after I get the quote and at that time will be offering the opportunity to buy one.

-With glass sight
-Anodized (clear, red, Blue, purple, yellow or black)
-choice of barb fittings or AN fittings

Price is said to be between $150~$200cdn. Possibly a lower price if purchased with a catch can.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
I just sent out a coolant tank last week to have a local Canadian company quote a nice billet version. I'll be posting more info after I get the quote and at that time will be offering the opportunity to buy one.

-With glass sight

Price is said to be between $150~$200cdn. Possibly a lower price if purchased with a catch can.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I sent an email to Pro Alloy in the UK, they wrote:

Lovely car the 4C, it would be great if
we could offer this product. Header tanks can be quite tricky shapes, and at
this stage we really need to have a tank in front of us so we can see what's
involved. What are the chances of being able to see the original, with a
view to borrowing it for the development?

If we can't get anything done in the States and someone has a tank sitting on a shelf, these guys seem interested in doing the work.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I sent an email to Pro Alloy in the UK, they wrote:

Lovely car the 4C, it would be great if
we could offer this product. Header tanks can be quite tricky shapes, and at
this stage we really need to have a tank in front of us so we can see what's
involved. What are the chances of being able to see the original, with a
view to borrowing it for the development?

If we can't get anything done in the States and someone has a tank sitting on a shelf, these guys seem interested in doing the work.
Coming from the Lotus world we all had quite a few Pro Alloy bits on the car, really top quality race level parts we would be very happy for them to make it.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts

-With glass sight

Im in 100%

·
Registered
2018 Spider. Akrapovic, KW, Stage 3 EC ECU & Intercooler, V2, CF Halo, Flag Mirrors, Headlight mods
59 Posts
This and the upper engine mount seem like obvious necessary preventative replacements.
I’m in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks for your fast reply. maybe it's intersting to know first what price range they are. i'm thinking about buy one from alfaworkshop and send it directly to prom alloy. it's around 60 bucks

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
thanks for your fast reply. maybe it's intersting to know first what price range they are. i'm thinking about buy one from alfaworkshop and send it directly to prom alloy. it's around 60 bucks
I think they are asking for a used one to determine the cost... I suspect it will be consistent with their other tanks..

I have been asking around locally here but haven't found someone with a bad or extra tank to send..

101 - 120 of 182 Posts