Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add Genuine Carbon Fiber Trim to the steering wheel in your Alfa Romeo 4C!

Manufactured through an autoclave production technique for a perfect fit. These trim pieces are designed by hand to add a subtle yet exotic look to your 4C!

Each one is then given a durable gloss and ceramic coating for a show-stopping finish!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/alfa-romeo-4c-steering-wheel-side-covers-trim-carbon-fiber-pid8817

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Add Genuine Carbon Fiber Trim to the steering wheel in your Alfa Romeo 4C!

Manufactured through an autoclave production technique for a perfect fit. These trim pieces are designed by hand to add a subtle yet exotic look to your 4C!

Each one is then given a durable gloss and ceramic coating for a show-stopping finish!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/alfa-romeo-4c-steering-wheel-side-covers-trim-carbon-fiber-pid8817

Let us know if you have any questions
I should be receiving the full kit on Friday
Will post pictures
It looks awesome

·
Registered
159 Posts
It looks good! :) I have a question about the install and feel. The bottom piece tapes on exposing the red stitching. The two upper pieces.... how far do they cover? It looks like they go around to the back over the black stitching... giving them a solid look front to back. Undecided if I like the bottom one. The red stitching seems contrary to the carbon fiber look. Do both sets of pieces feel solid on the wheel during driving?

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks good! :) I have a question about the install and feel. The bottom piece tapes on exposing the red stitching. The two upper pieces.... how far do they cover? It looks like they go around to the back over the black stitching... giving them a solid look front to back. Undecided if I like the bottom one. The red stitching seems contrary to the carbon fiber look. Do both sets of pieces feel solid on the wheel during driving?
Here is a better look at the side pieces in our studio.

Yes, those side pieces wrap all the way around the thumb grips.

Let us know if you have any other questions

·
Registered
114 Posts
Heads up as to the late delivery of CF parts. Madness places orders to manufacturer in Europe and lately the manufacturers are taking extremely longer times delivering. Average waiting times in no less than 2-months.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heads up as to the late delivery of CF parts. Madness places orders to manufacturer in Europe and lately the manufacturers are taking extremely longer times delivering. Average waiting times in no less than 2-months.
Some of our parts have to get made by our partners in Italy but we stock a good amount in both of our warehouses.

Typical production times are 21-30 days not 60+ days.

This month the entire country of Italy took a long vacation and that has thrown a wrench into a few orders but nothing that drastic. There are several people on the very forum that we have had items made in Italy, shipped to us in Texas for inspection, and then out to the customer in under 30 days. Even large items like the 4C carbon diffuser do not "clog the lines".

If there is ever a question about where your order is or when it is expected, just give us a call or shoot us an email.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just emailed them myself. Eager to get some of their CF.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't disagree as to your view regarding prompt availability of CF parts; however, you guys really need to do a lot better in responding to emails. Your products are good, but communications need serious improvement. Case in point, I had to call yesterday for a status on my order that was placed 60 days ago because my emails were not being answered. And, yes you did explain about the delay due to the Europeans taking time off. Perhaps, your website ought to be upfront by indicating if the parts are available or not. Amazon and other companies do tell you before you place the order if they have it in stock. Thanks and do not take it personally, but rather listen to your regular customers and offer a better customer relations environment. Having said that, I can't wait to get my CF steering wheel trim!

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I don't disagree as to your view regarding prompt availability of CF parts; however, you guys really need to do a lot better in responding to emails. Your products are good, but communications need serious improvement. Case in point, I had to call yesterday for a status on my order that was placed 60 days ago because my emails were not being answered. And, yes you did explain about the delay due to the Europeans taking time off. Perhaps, your website ought to be upfront by indicating if the parts are available or not. Amazon and other companies do tell you before you place the order if they have it in stock. Thanks and do not take it personally, but rather listen to your regular customers and offer a better customer relations environment. Having said that, I can't wait to get my CF steering wheel trim!
Thank you for your patience and allowing me to check on this. I paired up with our shipping department and got all the details.

First off thank you for your business. I was able to see that you have done a number of transactions with us some as late as two weeks ago. The last shipment that you ordered I see us shipping out within 48 hours and providing you notice by email with tracking info.

I did see other previous orders that contain different items and most were shipped out within 48 hours. A couple of times during the year our shipping department did need to reach out to you to verify that it was you that was ordering the items since they were pricey and the billing and shipping addresses did not match. Then I saw it was taken care of.

I also seen the ordered you spoke of in the above comments. It looks like you placed it on 6/29 and it is a custom red candy which is made to order. Within days we notified you that we were out of this item and replacements were already ordered, but since most of Europe shuts down for 3-4 weeks in August that there would be a delay.

We keep about 75-80% of Carbon in stock, but at times some smaller volume products (like this one) sell out. When this happens we do notify right away and typically already have the items on order. I do not know what happened with emails, but I did see that a notification was sent to you with the promised delivery time of approximately 30 days. With that said, we did get confirmation from the manufacturer that the items were finished and being sent out to us in the next 3-4 days. We should have them in stock next week and will promptly send you out the piece in question.

It does look like we are several days behind and we truly apologize for this. We do try to keep everyone notified and have sent you emails, but it may just be that some of them are getting flagged as spam and not reaching you.

Our apologies and please do not hesitate to give us a call directly for anything. We can typically do an immediate stock count and verify delivery times prior to an order being placed.

Thank you again for your continuous support.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Add the finishing touch to your Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Trim with this Wheel Badge!

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this Steering Wheel Badge is designed to instantly gives your Alfa Romeo 4C a custom look. This badge feature the Italian Flag colors.

For the full details on this Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Badge for your Alfa Romeo 4C please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo 4C Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Badge - Italian Flag - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alfa Romeo 4C Carbon Fiber Lower Steering Wheel Trim - Red Candy

This Carbon Fiber Lower Steering Wheel Trim Kit is designed to fit over the original trim and further set apart your Alfa Romeo 4C from the rest.

This version is manufactured out of 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber and coated with a high gloss candy red finish for show stopping looks!

To view the full product details on this Candy Red Lower Steering Wheel Trim for your Alfa Romeo 4C please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo 4C Carbon Fiber Lower Steering Wheel Trim - Red Candy - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 13 of 13 Posts