Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased a brand new 2020 4C yesterday and I want to swap the wheels out. Mine came with the Dark Fan Spoke wheels, but I want the Dark 5-Hole wheels. So, I am selling four brand new (less than 40 miles driven) Dark Fan Spoke wheels (no tires). I will be ordering the 5-Hole wheels tomorrow and immediately swapping them out so that the Fan Spoke wheels do not get any more miles put on. Please let me know if you are interested in making an offer. Pics are attached.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hello, I purchased a brand new 2020 4C yesterday and I want to swap the wheels out. Mine came with the Dark Fan Spoke wheels, but I want the Dark 5-Hole wheels. So, I am selling four brand new (less than 40 miles driven) Dark Fan Spoke wheels (no tires). I will be ordering the 5-Hole wheels tomorrow and immediately swapping them out so that the Fan Spoke wheels do not get any more miles put on. Please let me know if you are interested in making an offer. Pics are attached.

Thanks
Congrats mate, beautiful in black.Is it complied a 2020?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! Where are you located, how much were you thinking, and where are you getting the teledials from? I’m thinking about getting a second set myself :)

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Chicago area. $2,700 for set of four wheels
‘Welcome to the forum Chris, and congratulations on finding one the last 4C’s made. I added you to the Chicagoland Area Group conversation.

·
Registered
649 Posts

Thanks
Damn'd you!!!!
That's my dream spider you've got! Black/black fan's/red calipers. :cool: (me red spider with grey teledials ,:cautious:):D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Gentlemen. I found these guys online. I am in the USA so I searched for the best price for a year or so and this seemed to be it. I had ordered (4) black TeleDials from these guys last year. The price was really good I thought. They came within 2 weeks. Original OEM Alfa rims. I was unsure of the deal but i called them and they provided a tracking number and very helpful. Love my news rims. Shhhh dont tell anyone!;) I also got the silver center caps and the 4c Valve caps.
Genuine Alfa Romeo Alloy Wheels (caraccessoriesplus.co.uk)

Alfa Romeo 4C Alloy Wheel Kit (Matt Black Set Of 4)
Product Code: 50530592
Genuine Alfa Romeo Alloy Wheel kit for the Alfa 4C

Kit Includes
X2 18" Front Wheels
X2 19" Rear Wheels

USD $1394.95

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts

Thanks
Congratulations on selling the wheels on eBay.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Gentlemen. I found these guys online. I am in the USA so I searched for the best price for a year or so and this seemed to be it. I had ordered (4) black TeleDials from these guys last year. The price was really good I thought. They came within 2 weeks. Original OEM Alfa rims. I was unsure of the deal but i called them and they provided a tracking number and very helpful. Love my news rims. Shhhh dont tell anyone!;) I also got the silver center caps and the 4c Valve caps.

Kit Includes
X2 18" Front Wheels
X2 19" Rear Wheels

USD $1394.95

View attachment 114374
Did you sell the wheels?

·
Registered
59 Posts

Kit Includes
X2 18" Front Wheels
X2 19" Rear Wheels

USD $1394.95

View attachment 114374
Are the 4C valve caps metal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts