Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was contemplating the idea of changing wheels and was going to see if anyone was interested in my set of OEM dark grey fan wheels. They have 6,500 miles on them and are in near perfect condition, comes with the Pirelli P-Zeros that they’re currently on. Make me an offer if you’re interested but would gladly take a trade on Titan T-S5s or the “QV forged” wheels. Would prefer not to ship but i’m willing to meet somewhere if needed. Located an hour East of Atlanta (Monroe, 30655)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Keep your stock wheels IMHO. That way you have the stock in case you ever sell the car.

The brushed champagne finish I did on mine would pop on your car IMHO.

(Yes I’m terrible at photoshop, lol - this also misses the point because they’re still tucked in like OEM and not concave in my shitty PS, you get the idea though)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep your stock wheels IMHO. That way you have the stock in case you ever sell the car.

(Yes I’m terrible at photoshop, lol)

View attachment 132520
Oooo that is a good look, I was stuck between satin black and the same dark grey my current wheels are. Now there’s a new wrench in the pile hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Oooo that is a good look, I was stuck between satin black and the same dark grey my current wheels are. Now there’s a new wrench in the pile hahaha
Your car looks great. IMHO a satin black or even metallic paint grey is too dull for everything else going on though. You’ve set it up to be aggressive. Definitely a brushed finish wheel (grey or gold/bronze) IMHO. The brushed finish is key to giving some pop against the black paint.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Wow those look great on that 4c! I need to stop looking at this post before my "retail therapy" session kicks in and i end up with 3 sets of 4c wheels. :oops: And john4c you did a great job with PhotoShop.

(Yes I’m terrible at photoshop, lol - this also misses the point because they’re still tucked in like OEM and not concave in my shitty PS, you get the idea though)

View attachment 132520

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your car looks great. IMHO a satin black or even metallic paint grey is too dull for everything else going on though. You’ve set it up to be aggressive. Definitely a brushed finish wheel (grey or gold/bronze) IMHO. The brushed finish is key to giving some pop against the black paint.
Thank you! I would definitely be into a brushed dark grey, the grey looks good to match all the carbon fiber.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Loganville, nice to know there are some other 4Cs in the area. GLWS
I didn’t know there were any local besides the few in Atlanta. I see you had a GT350 too, I sold my lead foot grey one to get into the 4C. Hit me up any time if you’d like to go to some shows or go for a drive👍🏼

1 - 11 of 11 Posts