Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Having lusted over the 4C since it was announced, I thought I had seen all of the video reviews.

I just discovered this one and I had to give this thread a bump. I clearly missed it.

A must see video. This guy got every aspect of the 4C spot on back in 2015.

Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,546 Posts
Having lusted over the 4C since it was announced, I thought I had seen all of the video reviews.

I just discovered this one and I had to give this thread a bump. I clearly missed it.

A must see video. This guy got every aspect of the 4C spot on back in 2015.

Enjoy.
I’m pretty sure I saw this somewhere else on the forum but thanks for bumping it @Knievil. It’s certainly a no bs review. That review makes me want to take the covers off and go for a blast. What a road to be reviewing it on. Davide gets it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
There's also a follow up where he rides next to an old Alfa factory driver, and in that video he says he feels like the 4C improved over the production years and later cars have better alignment or something that makes them feel sharper when stock from the factory. I'll look it up and post the link.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There's also a follow up where he rides next to an old Alfa factory driver, and in that video he says he feels like the 4C improved over the production years and later cars have better alignment or something that makes them feel sharper when stock from the factory. I'll look it up and post the link.
👇

Reactions: Rick R
1 - 9 of 9 Posts