Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19' Rosso Comp, 15' Viper, 03' S2000, 91' Beat, 18' Escalade, 18' 2500 DMax, 03' 3772 Crusiers Yacht
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I read all of the time people say it's not "comfortable". So, I decided to make a video to see if the 4C was comfy enough to take to a wedding. I'll be doing more in depth YT reviews on the car soon.

Ps-I absolutely love the car.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,357 Posts
Very well done video. It answers many of the questions I get about comfort. I agree with all you said. The bit of driving under the barrier was funny. I have driven long distances and frankly on decent roads it is fine....a bit more firm ride over poor roads with my race suspension but still not as harsh as some other cars I have had.

·
Registered
320 Posts

I read all of the time people say it's not "comfortable". So, I decided to make a video to see if the 4C was comfy enough to take to a wedding. I'll be doing more in depth YT reviews on the car soon.

Ps-I absolutely love the car.
Liked the review but PLEASE go learn what kind of car you have. The word is R-O-M-E-O, Romeo not R-O-M-E-R-O... Romero played the Joker on Batman.

Wife should be included in the Beautiful Women in the 4C posts...

I'm 6'2' 315# and I fit in my 4C.

The 4c is within a fraction of a millimeter wide as the Stelvio.

Drive down to Cars and Coffee in Richmond this weekend, there should be a couple of other cool Alfas

You aren't driving fast enough if your passenger needs to rest their arm somewhere. They should be hanging on for dear life!

Would did you get the car from?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Liked the review but PLEASE go learn what kind of car you have. The word is R-O-M-E-O, Romeo not R-O-M-E-R-O... Romero played the Joker on Batman.

Drive down to Cars and Coffee in Richmond this weekend, there should be a couple of other cool Alfas

You aren't driving fast enough if your passenger needs to rest their arm somewhere. They should be hanging on for dear life!

Hey, I posted the pics on the beautiful thread 👍you should pay more attention 😁

Beautiful Women and the 4c

·
Super Moderator
10,137 Posts
A nicely done video. The only thing I find a discomfort is the inability to stretch my right ankle when driving due to the floor-mounted pedals. No big deal. I just resign myself to stopping to have a walk-around. We are talking about after 3 or so hours of constant driving, not a 1 hour hop.….and don’t carry your wallet in your back trouser pocket.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great video!

Reactions: decatur

·
Registered
19' Rosso Comp, 15' Viper, 03' S2000, 91' Beat, 18' Escalade, 18' 2500 DMax, 03' 3772 Crusiers Yacht
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I still am cracking up at the Romeo/Romero thing. Lol. I need to now go on the internets to see how the hell you say Alfa Romeo correctly. I'm ashamed!!! 🤣

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

It's the 2019 BAT car that didn't meet reserve. Once I received the car I found overspray. The dum dum previous owner wrapped it and messed up the clear coat when taking it off to sell. It's a weird long story, just click on my post history and it's all there.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's the 2019 BAT car that didn't meet reserve. Once I received the car I found overspray. The dum dum previous owner wrapped it and messed up the clear coat when taking it off to sell. It's a weird long story, just click on my post history and it's all there.
Forgot one other thing... I CAN"T STAND the horn either, that's why mine has Fiamm dual trumpet air horns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts