Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The white version with black wheels and stripe looks mean. Appears that you can almost make your own LE - carbon dash, carbon lights, race pack etc.. The only bits that aren't available are the matt paint, carbon spoiler, air intake and a few other carbonised bits.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not sure about carbon dash and race pack. You can get the race exhaust but not suspension upgrade I think

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My German isn't so good and the pic is pretty small, but in terms of "race pack" this is what's offered

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kaliber said:
My German isn't so good and the pic is pretty small, but in terms of "race pack" this is what's offered
The race pack offers:

Race suspention
Race exhaust
Race tires??
18/19 rims with 5 holes
Sport steeringwheel
Leather seats with mikrofiber and red seams

This likes nearby the LE package.

The importer in the Netherlands told me that a 4c with almost the options from the
4c LE would be more expensive than a 4c LE.

Only I would have the alarmsystem if it possible to order by the LE

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today we received the dutch prospect for the normal alfa romeo 4c.
Its a nice black book with hard covers.

Did more people here received it?

·
Registered
446 Posts
haven't yet. received an invitation to go see the Alfa Disco Volante though .... :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Perreby is right, would have to donate my 8C, so invite to London to have it butchered for circa £250k dont think so, now 33 Stradale remodel yes please!
Virul

Dont like the look of Disco, back all wrong, exhaust note shrill 4000 hours to build 400 hours on paint job alone (just like 4CLE) ha ha

whoops wrong thread !!! sorry

·
Registered
858 Posts
If brochures are being delivered Netherlands and leaked in Germany, I see no reason why the Configurator isn't on line now, something to play with while we wait.:cool:
[hr]
Perreby said:
deppi0 said:
Why perreby?
To cut up an 8C for a Disco! Its a sin! :mad:
Congats Perreby Super Moderator Dude:) 4 stars would do, Wyatt Earp only had 1 Star and he had a gun!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Do we have to bow to your greatness Perreby? That's an awesome number of stars there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts