Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's left-over flux capacitor rod tips you have found there, someone must have dropped them when they refilled the flux capacitor on the last trip through time.
Your 4C has returned from the future - a very dark and dismal future ruled by electric cars with no soul.
Throw them away (unless you plan on travelling into the past and picking up a cheap Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale).
Cheers,
Alf.
I've scoured the interior and trunk for a sports page or stock chart from the future (which I would obviously share with you all) but no dice...

·
Registered
320 Posts
If we start a thread we need to include the famous Mario's pencil ;-)
Then we'll also need to include my wadded up QA paperwork from the factory I found stuffed under the passenger's seat the first time I vacuumed the car. It said there was a wind noise on the passenger's side. Alfa's solution? Wad up the paper, stick it under the seat and send the car to the USA. The page is currently framed and hanging in my den with lots of other automobilia.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,350 Posts
Then we'll also need to include my wadded up QA paperwork from the factory I found stuffed under the passenger's seat the first time I vacuumed the car. It said there was a wind noise on the passenger's side. Alfa's solution? Wad up the paper, stick it under the seat and send the car to the USA. The page is currently framed and hanging in my den with lots of other automobilia.
But did it stop the wind noise;-)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts