Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ones that go between the door and the seat.

Mine 2017 4C is missing them and the dealer thought that they only came with the 2018 year model.

Is he correct or should I demand for him to supply me a set since they are missing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
14,908 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Yeah, they’re pretty shallow. I have one for the passenger side for the NA model. At the time I ordered it awhile back, it was the only one in the US...hopefully they are more available now....lol.

I was slightly disappointed in it as it has such little storage dimensions for a relatively larger overall piece.
There’s a thread about it somewhere on here where i posted pictures of it.

Reactions: BostonDMD

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You're not missing anything.

The first time my wife got in the passenger seat, she handed me the phone pouch that had fallen off the tub.

Turns out it is attached with velcro, and it had the velcro loop piece on both sides with no hook piece. Hey Alfa assembly guys, loop doesn't stick to loop!

Anyway, they are actually a hazard to your phone. If you try to get out of the car without taking the phone out of the slot, you could easily damage the phone with your leg.

Here is what I use for an organizer for glasses, wallet, etc. Sits between the seat and the door.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y1J8NO6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
159 Posts
My phone fits, but wife's plus phone does not. Yes, I have knocked it out once or twice accidentally.
Haven't looked, but velcro attached means it would be easy to take off if I were to order the larger hinged one from link.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys, thank you for your inputs!
The salesperson is going to procure them for me.....He just did not say which spider they are coming out of.....0:)

Reactions: ahcorse

·
Registered
32 Posts
the ones that go between the door and the seat.

Mine 2017 4C is missing them and the dealer thought that they only came with the 2018 year model.

Is he correct or should I demand for him to supply me a set since they are missing?

Thanks!

One of my students with the 2016 have them in stock on both sides my 2017 doesn’t have them either and is super Duper annoying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I found a wash bag which has never been used, you know the type you get for Xmas with some sprays/shampoo in.

Well this one is black, semi rigid, Dior, soft, and ideal size to fit between the seat and the tub. Really handy for phone, wallet, keys, loose change etc. And it cost nothing, I saw those alfaline ones for $700 ??!! , my idea is a simple fix and it blends into the car being black colour too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I just leave my phone at home. Don't call me when I'm driving.
Yep, don’t bother me while I’m driving is my message too.
For others who want to carry small items, what’s wrong with pockets?
I can't have that luxury, I'm self employed, often I'm out trying to make a living, having just a small storage bag is great for me. Alfanut…. if I keep my wallet in my back pocket it is so uncomfortable. :frown2:

Please understand my car is not just a toy but also gets me about to make a living :smile2:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If you ever broke down or had an emergency you could always start a fire and send smoke signals. I prefer to take my phone, but that's just me.
I heard if you wreck it just right it will make a fire for you.....that composite burns long and strong :surprise:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So i looked closely at the factory option pouch and its interface is really nice with how it attached to the slanting carbon surface and has the styrofoam support piece that fits into the slot area between the slanted humps. But they are pricy, hard to come by in the US and very small..... But cool none the less :wink2:

·
Registered
159 Posts
So i looked closely at the factory option pouch and its interface is really nice with how it attached to the slanting carbon surface and has the styrofoam support piece that fits into the slot area between the slanted humps. But they are pricy, hard to come by in the US and very small..... But cool none the less :wink2:
How are the factory holders attached? I was considering the Alfa cubby boxes but unsure how easy it is to remove these or if I could put them back on seamlessly. The price may seem hi, but if you look at how much we pay for carbon fiber tunnel and other parts, it is in line.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
How are the factory holders attached? I was considering the Alfa cubby boxes but unsure how easy it is to remove these or if I could put them back on seamlessly. The price may seem hi, but if you look at how much we pay for carbon fiber tunnel and other parts, it is in line.
Do you mean these at $799 ? - https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/storage-boxes-4c

It seems a big lump of money for simple items to me, I suppose if I won the lotto then I'd snap them up but I have more pressing things to address like ppf etc :frown2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts