Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
13,569 Posts
So until I get my dream wheels, please keep posting your wheels specifying color, finish, size, tire size and suspension hight oem or not. Here are mine …..18/19 satin, Gabriella/matrix gold. Below is the Stefania model ! View attachment 138837
Mine are coming….about 28 days away. Precisely this style and colour (Stefs in Matrix Gold) but in 17/18” sizes. “Eager to see them on the car“, is an understatement. @Gilles27 yours are going on today, I believe. Where are the shots?😛 🙏
Wood Rim Automotive tire Wheel Circle

· Registered
457 Posts
OMG boys these wheels are off the Richter scale.
These are bronze gloss in 18/19 with Michelin cup 2 connects fitted.
I am still a little beside myself at present but just wanted to share.
John I promised the pics as I know that is the thrill you get seeing these on our chariot.
The offsets are true and flush which eliminates the spacers and more weight
FYI- I had spacers previously and let me tell you the unfersteer was crazy bad. Great for looks for terrible for handling.
To those of you waiting or have these wheels share them as it is awesome to see the different colours👍

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
John I promised the pics as I know that is the thrill you get seeing these on our chariot.
FYI- I had spacers previously and let me tell you the unfersteer was crazy bad. Great for looks for terrible for handling.
To those of you waiting or have these wheels share them as it is awesome to see the different colours👍
OMG Mark. Idk why but I just cursed aloud (and it didn’t actually make any sense) 😂.

That looks STUNNING! 😍😍

I know most of us having dying to see the pictures of everyone’s wheels. These Bronze wheels are sweet! @Gilles27 - what are the offsets?

Anyone order Bronze Satin? @John4C is there a Bronze Brushed Satin?
No one has done bronze satin yet.

There’s also a brushed bronze that we should finally see soon. It’s been ordered in gloss, not satin yet.

@Gilles27 has 18x8.0 ET30 19x9.5 ET31 Gabriella

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AMAZING looks perfect ! What size tires are those Please ?

· Registered
154 Posts
Keep it up guys! Please definitely let the rest us know when you get some on-car shots and call out the following basics:
  • Your car color
  • Suspension setup (stock OEM, sport/race OEM, or modified + specs)
  • Your wheel selection (color choice, size, and if customized beyond the standard offering, what those specs are)
I have a thought that John can use these details (if not already) to enhance the gallery on his ordering site, so the more the better. The shear amount combinations people are showing as they fit these is the exciting part of all of this for me.

· Premium Member
LE 242
56 Posts
@Avelian posted good pics of his gunmetal brushed gloss wheels on another thread which is:

· Registered
247 Posts
Is your car Alfa Rosso?
Do you have coilovers or springs?

Looks great!

· Registered
237 Posts
Also have the Matrix Gold Stefania coming, in fact I'm pretty sure this is my wheel

I cannot wait to see how it looks on the car, maybe I should lower my car, but I live in a city with lots of speedbumps...

So until I get my dream wheels, please keep posting your wheels specifying color, finish, size, tire size and suspension oem or not. Here are mine …..18/19 satin, Gabriella/matrix gold. Below is the Stefania model ! View attachment 138837

· Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Is your car Alfa Rosso?
Do you have coilovers or springs?

Looks great!
His car‘s colour is Rosso Alfa. He’s on coil overs that will be raised a little next week. It’s impractically low at present. He’s bound to take some photos of the revised stance.

· Registered
20 AR 4C, 22 AR Stelvio QV, 17 Ducati SS-S, 22 RAM 2500 Cummins
10 Posts
I have wheels like that! Love them! I suggest going 17/18 with Cup 2's. MUCH better handling, all stock, 215 & 245. The finish is anodized.

PS: I have like new silver fans to sell.

Attachments

· Registered
66 Posts
I have those wheels! Love them! I suggest going 17/18 with Cup 2's. MUCH better handling, all stock, 215 & 245.

PS: I have like new silver fans to sell.
I’ve a set of 17/18 John4C wheels arriving shortly.
Are those 17/18s on your car?
With Cup2 tyres?
Just starting to think about tyre selection and was thinking PS4, but if I can find Cup2 to fit 8” front and 9.5” rear….that’d be ideal!

· Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Hi All, this thread is about posting photos of your newly acquired wheels. It is not about criticising other’s choice of wheel. Please keep the criticisms to yourselves. I’ll delete all of the negative bits and we can continue on as we should from here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts