Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
777 Posts
So until I get my dream wheels, please keep posting your wheels specifying color, finish, size, tire size and suspension oem or not. Here are mine …..18/19 satin, Gabriella/matrix gold. Below is the Stefania model ! View attachment 138837
i would love these wheels on both my 4C and Giulia

Reactions: John4C

· Registered
1,134 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Alloy wheel Rim Bicycle part Automotive wheel system

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Here's mine, 18/19 on PS4S. Also amazing improvements just on these two items. Next up is GMS chromo lower arms front and back and seeing about titanium adjustable multilink uppers like the Porsches do. Yes i know VERY well the rears are McPherson, the mounts are actually well located for even pushrods across the top of the rear subframe middle "bridge", but thinking about adding some active units from a 570s or (odd but interesting) the front items from a Viper ACRX or Subaru STI... Still have more data to look through before even worrying about the angle if Igo with oem GMS bottoms.

If serendipity all falls together, gonna go with Cup2's (sub 75° 1psi under) or AD09x (around 85° slightly deflated, 2/3 psi) depending on temps and lazily Godzilla about with whatever horsepower class I belong in, since the setup after some months of fine tuning (gotta put in the work) I want to end up with a "do it all" set up, float nicely over dirt roads after setting lap times, smooth date nights and stable highway munching. Key here is dual rate springs focused on a gradual limit, standard bypasses as it's already very light, and nailing the perfect alignment for the tires... After I get the 4c weight into the 2100 lbs (sub 990kg) and the aero to produce a front biased 400+ lbs @125mph downforce goal (weight of engine, basically) for that paper flat LCOG and PMOI. Why am I dropping at this info on a "pretty wheel" post? Just sharing what I've learned about making these four digit wheel investments have a purpose and a vision. Otherwise, just get a pair set of cheap and light 17/18x9 enkei's, one cup 2's or Hoosiers, the other slightly deflated all seasons, and be happy you are doing the exact same times and drives as you would with a $5k+ setup unless you're Loeb, Max, or Lewis.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts