Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Is it that part ?

I have read that you adapted it to lower them but don't see the changes on the picture => what have you changed exactly ?
Am considering buying the same...
1) I cut from the supports that initially looked like in the picture below.
2) I had to grind in 2 points from the bottom of the seat (not much) --> I did this so I could lower the rear of the seat as much as possible.
3) You have to bend the supports a bit in order to adjust them for the OEM screws

The sparco seats have excellent lateral support and you feel the car much better + you well feel much safer. For the seat belt -> I just use the OEM one.
In this process no extra hole in the car body was made.

Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
How is entrance and exit from car now? Suspect a bit more difficult with the side bolsters.

Registered
How is entrance and exit from car now? Suspect a bit more difficult with the side bolsters.
I'm not the proper person to answer this. Probably, to me even jumping in a F1 car would be easy enough :)
Compared to OEM seat I think it takes me 0.5s more to get in or out.

Registered
I'm not the proper person to answer this. Probably, to me even jumping in a F1 car would be easy enough :)
Compared to OEM seat I think it takes me 0.5s more to get in or out.
Just think, if this was old school "run-to-your-car-jump in-start your engines" that 1/2 second would be a HUGE difference :):LOL:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts