Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run these?

I love the way they look, but am a bit concerned my car will look as kitch as a kiddies beauty pageant, as I run the red seats.

Concerned the red on the seats will clash badly with the candy red on the door trims.

If anyone runs this combination, let me know what you think of it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Does anyone run these?

I love the way they look, but am a bit concerned my car will look as kitch as a kiddies beauty pageant, as I run the red seats.

Concerned the red on the seats will clash badly with the candy red on the door trims.

If anyone runs this combination, let me know what you think of it.
@lars can you make me THOSE damn Tricolore Pull Straps that are on those panels already!! Don't make me come down there!! Oopppps need backup to follow through on that threat! hahaaa

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
654 Posts
@lars can you make me THOSE damn Tricolore Pull Straps that are on those panels already!! Don't make me come down there!! Oopppps need backup to follow through on that threat! hahaaa
Those are pretty awesome, I must say!

And no, I don't know anybody with those door panels. Couldn't have them in US because of the side air bags. And, I don't care for that much 'bling'.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have the all black carbon ones in my car U.S. spec ,they are beautiful .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
those would be complemented beautifully with RED pull straps....just saying.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Make me a set of RED and a pair in Italia Flag Stripes (oh...sorry thought this was a PM) lol!

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
654 Posts
I have the all black carbon ones in my car U.S. spec ,they are beautiful .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
So you dumped the side airbags? And why are you on military time? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts