Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
I did mine with black caps on the dark five hole wheels. I found them a little difficult to remove with the included tool so I sprayed the inside of them with silicone lubricant.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did mine with black caps on the dark five hole wheels. I found them a little difficult to remove with the included tool so I sprayed the inside of them with silicone lubricant.
Any pics of the dark ones?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hmm that looks good. Are your rims darker than mine? looks like it.
I'm not sure, I've never seen wheels like yours in person. The lighting may have an impact and my phone is an old iPhone SE with a semi dirty lens. The dark covers are less obvious on my wheels when you aren't right on top of them and when they are in natural light, I think they blend in pretty well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure, I've never seen wheels like yours in person. The lighting may have an impact and my phone is an old iPhone SE with a semi dirty lens. The dark covers are less obvious on my wheels when you aren't right on top of them and when they are in natural light, I think they blend in pretty well.
Pretty sure just by the fact your caps are black and mine are grey they are different. Worthy cheap mod i say.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here is the before and after pics of the eBay nut caps. Not a bad mini mod for those interested

View attachment 106878
My 2016 Spider has wheel locks on all four wheels. Would need oversized cover to fit. Also the locks are round.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wondering if anyone has a 3D printer file that I could experiment with and actually make something useful instead of a BENCHY! :)
TIA

·
Registered
65 Posts
There’s eBay ones with 4 round ones and 16 hexagon
Or you can order these that accommodate locks

·
Registered
710 Posts
I got mine in yesterday! Definitely a good buy. I was so tired of painting my Lug nuts black. I would cut the fingers off spare gloves to place over my sockets when removing my wheels just to protect the paint! For $5 or $6 this was a bargain!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts