Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning my engine bay the other day and had a thought. Would the unpolished carbon fiber look good if it were polished? Has anyone thought about this or know if it’s something that can done?

Specifically, I’m talking about the carbon fiber in h engine bay by the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
606 Posts
It is very hard to reach that area.
Also I am not sure it if was unpolished, or it was not clear coated.
It would look great if it was shiny IMO

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
3,746 Posts
That is not coated with high gloss. You could spray a coat of gloss clear on it if you have the time to do it correctly be removing all the bits preventing access for a spray gun. For me though.....I want to keep my car (a Launch Edition) original or able to be returned to original easily.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
3,746 Posts
I was cleaning my engine bay the other day and had a thought. Would the unpolished carbon fiber look good if it were polished? Has anyone thought about this or know if it’s something that can done?

Specifically, I’m talking about the carbon fiber in the engine bay by the glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By the way....I was wondering what an England (topic) bay was...perhaps Engine bay? I do that all the time....my fingers hit the wrong keys. I was thinking about firing my fingers for incompetence but the severance package was to painful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts