Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its that time of the year again, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Its also a time we get to say Thank You for another great year with some additional savings. In the tradition of past we are extending our sales from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday. Everything is on sale, with increased discounts over last year. We also have a special discount code for our products. Now is a great time to finally get that calibration (tune) or get that Intake system you have been eyeing. From brake pads to filters, to cams to calibrations, grab it now.

Discount Codes:

ECBLACKFRIDAY - Save Site Wide
ECPERFORMANCE - Save "Huuugge" on Eurocompulsion Parts

Codes Become active: 11/24/17 thru 11/27/17

These codes can be entered upon check-out or you can follow these links below to automatically add the discount code to your cart.

Again Thank you for your support and supporting small business!

·
Super Moderator
15,660 Posts
And thanks for supporting the forum and its members, Chris!

OK, everybody, lets try to crash his site with orders at 12:01 tomorrow morning. LOL

:grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Hmmmmm.... what else do I need? :)

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
ECU purchased! Whats a fair price for installation? I also have the V2 intake that will get done at the same time.

For an ECU swap? 5 minutes of 4x 10mm bolts (if that).
V2 intake? if the installer is familiar with the passenger side rear wheel well, ~2 hours. If not, well....YMMV.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow I didn't realize how simple the ECU was. So I don't need it to get it dyno tuned since the mapping is already taken care of on the ECU assuming it's working with the V2 intake, correct?

I've never really done anything engine wise to my cars and the more I'm learning the more I'm loving my Alfa.

·
Super Moderator
15,660 Posts
Wow I didn't realize how simple the ECU was. So I don't need it to get it dyno tuned since the mapping is already taken care of on the ECU assuming it's working with the V2 intake, correct?

I've never really done anything engine wise to my cars and the more I'm learning the more I'm loving my Alfa.
If you can plug a connector into a computer and turn a screwdriver, you can swap an ECU.
Nothing else is required. Their Stage 2 tune says it requires an intake. Not required for Stage 1 tune, but I'm sure it won't hurt. Since both are the same price, you would probably go with the Stage 2 if you have the intake already.

BUT, and it is a BIG "but", if there is no blood, then it isn't really auto mechanics!
:wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts